Networking & Community Projects*

Writer looking for artist for superhero comic
Dave Kitterington at 1:03PM, Feb. 23, 2008
(offline)
Yes. I realise this is my first post. Yes. I realise that I'll probably get ignored by all you amazing artists out there. No. I won't be this bored and serious for the rest of my time at DD.

Anyway, heres my big…umm…pitch. That's the word.

Dave Kitterington (what, did you think that was my REAL name?) is a poor, middle-class orphan. He lives in Kruzer, a large New-Yorkish city. He goes to the best school in the city, but that's only because of his foster home. It's the end of the year, and bullies are chasing Dave, and to avoid them he ducks into the science lab, where the nutty school science teacher(NTBC) is doing an experiment. Obviously something goes wrong and a huge explosion merges Daves DNA with the toxic chemicals. This gives him the power to shoot beams/rings of raw energy from his hands and feet. He decides, in honour of the nutty science teacher(whos now dead), he will help rid Kruzer of its villans. He becomes the superhero ShockWave.
And the rest is secret for when/if someone decides to help me out here. I'm not asking for much of your time, just as much as you want. I'm hoping for about 1 page a week, but there's no real set deadline I would want you to have the panels finished by. What I'm saying is, if you decide you want to do it, you can work at your own pace.
Oh, and yes, I do have decriptions and other bits about all the main characters.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon