Networking & Community Projects*

Writer seeking artists who wants to try something different
Wilbo at 11:00AM, June 17, 2008
(offline)
Hi, I'm Wilbo. I have two great stories I'd like to get out there. If you are an artist who wants to try creating a unique work in a very crowded shelf, please consider me.

Happenstance:

A deconstruction of many fantasy genres and cliches. Orphaned dragons Tad and Rasche try to make their way in a world where Gods hold primaries, heroes wreak havoc, destiny is mocked, great wyrms cry, and power spoils everything.

It is both dramatic and comedic. Action backed but inteligent. Adult but not juvinile. Epic but acsessible. Looking for somone who wants do a lot experimenting with African motifs and cultures, as a large part of the story takes in a proxy of the contient.

Hold me at night:

Magic in the post 9/11 world. What would really happen if you gave young people power? Amelia Rjchele has just emerged from a self induced coma. Her sisters are overjoyed but puzzled with her memories of growing up parentless, raised instead by thier mysterious older brother Thomas who's long term goal is to kill God. And he's on his way home!

Meanwhile Sandy's dead boyfriend won't leave her alone, Chrissy has fallen off the cursing waggon, Issac can't leave his apartment, Chester keeps robbing ambulances, The Lord is coming to damn your sorry hide, Kumar has joined the Federation of Black Cowboys, Juan must become the bullet witch, Ursus is heading back to Iraq, all of Shrike's friends are dying AND he's got a crit due tomorrow, and the children are pissed!

This is a large story with many characters going through multiple narratives. It has not be adapted into strip form yet and may better function with a one shot image per paragraph.

Both stories are open to input fromt he artist.

If you are interested or just want to talk/see some of what I have, email me

Sandlerwilliam@yahoo.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon