Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Yo yo everyone! greatings from Switzerland!
jundooz at 1:24PM, Jan. 21, 2010
(offline)
Hi guys, I'm a web comic author from Switzerland and I wanted to check what was going on in the web comic world here in the States.

I'm usually hanging around French speaking forums but since my webcomic is in English, I thought it would be great to check what others do. My main influences being South Park, Futurama and Dilbert, it's only natural that I check the English speaking part as well…

I've been doing this from August 2009 only and I hope to improve a lot by posting in Drunk Duck as I've seen many talented people here!

Looking forward to exchanging ideas with you guys!

Jundooz
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
Erad at 5:36AM, Jan. 22, 2010
(online)
Bonjour!

Jun, I am from Canada and our second language is French…but my French is tres poor :(

Welcome to Drunk Duck and welcome to the North American community.

I wish you all the best.

Also, I checked out your site…although an attacking Panda always wins in the world of comics…what's with the Asian infatuation? Have you been to Japan recently?

I've never been to Japan but I am interested in the culture. You seem really into it though :D

Frank
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Erad at 5:37AM, Jan. 22, 2010
(online)
By the way, you should enlarge the “I love Ramen” comic to be a wallpaper, I think it would be popular.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
jundooz at 8:26AM, Jan. 22, 2010
(offline)
Hey Erad,

thanks for warm welcome! If you want to learn some french via my comics, know that I also translate them in both languages!

As for the Tokyo series, yes I just got back from Japan and it was a blast. Sometimes I do series of a few strips when I'm in the mood. And for the Ramen, it is a wallpaper ^_^

I hope you enjoyed the strips, looking forward to get knowing you more!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon