MMORPC - Comic Blog

Forums, News, Stuff, and Things.
Encicra at 2:47AM, March 22, 2007
(online)
Hey everyone. Yea this comic updates slowly, i'm very aware of that fact. It's not that I don't care about it, it is just that I have a lot of projects on the go that have to share the limited amount of time per week with a full time job.

One of my major projects is nearing launch so that will free up some time but quite a bit will still go to maintaining it. (a website, but not for mmorpc..yet.)

I finally set up a forum area for mmorpc using that blog/homepage feature. The link is —-> right over there under the heading “community,” so if you like the comic drop in there and leave a couple posts to get the place going. It would be greatly appreciated.

I will be doing a lot of behind the scenes work on this comic though, I'll be trying to get everything mapped out so that the strips are written in advance which would mean the comic would update more frequently. It might take a bit to get that going but will be worth it in the long run.

Thanks for reading, there is a fair amount of readers now, and keep checking back. At the very least I will update this blog and participate in the forums. So watch out for that.

Again, Thanks.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon