MMORPC - Public Forum

The Comics Art.
Encicra at 10:13AM, March 28, 2007
(online)
When people talk about my art they usually say one of two things: 1) I love your art, or 2)I hate your art.

The truth is, I can do better art. The other truth is, I choose to do this strip in this style. The art in this strip is highly stylized much similar to cartoons or animated shows in the sense that it is the only one with the look of its kind. O

One day I do intend/hope to switch over drawing the entire strip from scratch each time but that wont be until I can constantly draw things the same close to every time. I am getting close to that goal but am pressed for time usually always so it would make the comic update even less and nobody wants that, heh.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Zheror at 3:21PM, May 29, 2007
(online)
I see.

I hope I gave you a thrill, only to read this and think, “Is that all?”
So, let me get this straight: You watched the entire world crumble before your eyes, the entire race of Humanity being smashed by the terrible foot of the Lord, everything you once known and loved being destroyed right infront of you. And all you can think about is jamming a fucking lime into a coconut?
Encicra at 11:51AM, June 3, 2007
(online)
Lol not that big of a thrill. I have other community forum projects so I'm kinda use to it.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon