The Blog

Beginnings...
Boltage at 2:53PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Good day, and welcome to the home page for Essential Guardians. Before introducing the ‘friends’ who play the game, let's follow some NPCs for a bit and get a general feel for the world of Evinu.

I'm hoping this'll be a weekly update comic, possibly bi-weekly, while I experiment with how much I can do during that time with any possible limitations that arise. I'd rather have something to give anyone who might be out there rather that promise something every other day only to skip three out of every four updates. While doing that, I'll also try to experiment with angles some more, ‘cause watching the same poses over and over is somewhat boring.

Still not used to Drunk Duck! yet, but I’m certain that by the third or fourth comic I'll have the hang of it. Thanks for reading, and… I realize the joke of the first comic is a little weak. I'll do something about that for the second comic.

It's hard to judge the story or type of the comic from just the first page, I know, but if there's anything you like or dislike about the style in which the comic is presented, be sure to comment about it. Everything helps.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon