Myspace.

The value of patience.
Piscareous at 10:52PM, Nov. 23, 2007
(offline)
Sorry about how long this took to get up, I really need to give myself some more breathing room so I'll have a shot at updating on the days I say I update.:)

Really though I think that it was worth the wait. This single page I believe is better made than any of the pages in the first two chapters,mainly because I figured out one of my biggest problems as an artist…Im impatient. I want the characters and the enviroment to just plop out of my brain to the page in an instant, and because of that through most of the past two chapters(mainly the first) I was prone to start off dedicated then rush through because I want it up. I don't think that's a very good way to go about it. It may produce faster updates but the quality definitly suffers. I took my time on this one and didn't worry about getting it up at one oclock on wendsday, that's my goal but if it happens it happens if not it didn't.XP

I also took my time with the cover of this chapter tweaking the concept in my head and on various sheets of paper(It's the best cover so far). Long story short Im really going to take my time with the comic from now on. No that doesn't mean Im only updating once every two weeks(I see you people out there.=) Mon, wends, Friday that's the plan.
“Censorship is the child of fear and the father of ignorance”
{url=http://www.drunkduck.com/Serenade_Song/}
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:23AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon