Rambling area.

Improving.
C A Doughty at 2:05PM, March 18, 2008
(offline)
First of all, hello to those who came here from split infinity. ( www.siradio.fm GO LISTEN!). Split infinity is my favorite radio station which i listen to basically whenever i'm online. I'm also on the irc chat alot http://siradio.fm/index.php?show=chat you can find me under the name Quical|George. (George is Chaotica's nickname for me, which seems to have stuck).

Second of all, you may notice with today's comic, a change in facial expressions.
A few people have critiscised(?), that the faces didn't have enough emotion. Well is this enough for you? Is it?! No seriously, is it? Let me know! Constructive comments
is be good. (Understand that last line? No? Neither did I.)

The comic now updates Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. For definate.

Enjoy it!
Also, i'm going to start putting sneak peaks on my twitter. So go subscribe to that, please.
www.twitter.com/quical

Hope you are all liking the comic, leave some comments and rate it! That helps us greatly to know what your thinking.

Thanks,
-Cal
I'm not happy 'til your not happy.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM
Shaihulud at 11:31AM, March 20, 2008
(offline)
Hey guys, Scott here. Just thought I'd wish all of you a happy Norooz (Iranian New Year)! I'm half Persian (and a Muslim if you were wondering) and I hope you all have a good one! (If there're any Iranians reading this :P)

last edited on July 18, 2011 10:21AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon