Allison's Blog

Comic Created!
WonderlandAlli at 8:01PM, Nov. 2, 2008
(offline)
Woohoo! I've already uploaded two pages, the first should appear Monday Nov 3. I plan to try and upload on Mondays and Wednesdays, maybe Fridays as well.

This is my first graphic novel, hopefully the first of many. It's a short story, it pans over 1 year of this girl's life and then ends.

Basically, Lily is a university student completely wrapped up in the material world with little thought for the spiritual. When she is hit by a car and dies, she meets The Cat (…you'll see.), who is so disappointed in her lack of awareness that he agrees to send her back, but makes a deal that she has to learn through doing good work, and has to inspire at least 1 other person to do the same. Otherwise, she will be killed again at the end of one year.

I am currently doing NaNoWriMo to write out ideas for my next comic already! I am going to finish Epic Fail first before starting to draw it. (And it's not even named yet.) So when I'm not writing I hope to get at least two pages out a week so that I actually make progress on Epic Fail. So far I've had the same couple of pages sitting around for a month, its time to set some kinda deadline for myself so that I get cracking. What better way than setting it up on the web?

I found this site from my new friend Jagris, of Project Demonhunter, who I met through NaNoWriMo. Go check out her comic, she's a cool chick!
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:19AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon