kwyjibo

Now This Is Filler
soupanda at 11:54PM, Feb. 4, 2010
(offline)
I'm not saying that I'm perfect, or that I'm awesome at this, which I'm obviously not, but when I promised myself I would post something everyday, I made damn sure that there would be something EVERY DAY. I don't care if you only post once a month, you can at least make that deadline. Yeah, real shit happens. I mean, realer than your site crashing for three days without you knowing it. But if your not puking or at a death bed, there's always something you can make to at least let your audience know that you still care. Anne from The Wotch (thewotch.com - read it, its fun) at least found someone to do a filler storyline for her. MT (megatokyo.com … really, do I have to plug MT?) used to have SGD days when it was dire, with was a stick bit like mine, but it at least, again, showed acknowledgment of the reader checking in. Even a “Read Post” sign let's us know that we haven't been abandoned, like so many of the comics I'm trying to wade through right now. Its always been a personal gripe.

Anyway, here is your filler lander comic… I need to pass out.

Night

~A~
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon