kwyjibo

Cosplayer in the Woods
soupanda at 10:35PM, Jan. 25, 2010
(offline)
Man that sucked! I reeeally need to pay attention to the news posts. If I had I could've planned some comics for the weekend when the site was frozen, I don't know if that would've made the difference too much, just I did slip in the rankings horribly. Ok, I have to admit that, for me, the rankings are a personal little joy. I'm just throwing myself into this everyday, and it was pretty much everyday there ‘til this weekend, trying to figure it out on my own. Which is cool. I’m either going to start writing scripts and beg/borrow/steal an artist, or get good enough myself to do it. Either way… But the ranking were my dirty little pleasure. Knowing that I was less than 500/ less that 1,500 made me feel good. Like those of you out there that are at least check in now and then, and, hopefully, get a little bit of something out of it, I appreciate. And it was showing on my rankings. But this weekend shot all that. I just hope I can work my way out of the batches of comics that haven't updated in, oh, two or so years. I'm sure they're very good mind you, but they've been abandoned like lost children, and I'm here, now. Ah well, I was doing good once, I can do it again. Hey, if things get really crappy this week, its because I have a report due Monday. Actually, I have a three hour class and I have to lead the discussion, sooo, much more work for me. Yay. I love school.

Alright, enough B & M tonight.

Peace

~A~
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon