kwyjibo

Random Thoughts
soupanda at 11:44PM, Jan. 21, 2010
(offline)
I should go ahead and state that I think that the basic female form is one of beauty. Its enrapturing. Add any sort of personality/ intelligence, and you start to form a package that knocks the socks off of anyone who has two braincells to rub together, and though I'm taking about stereotypical heterosexual attraction, but if that fits your groove, then I'm also talking to you too. This is important because that's what I want to draw too. A few comics ago I poked fun at my advertising skills, but I worked at not only the curves and the goods or the girl, but her smile as well. I was going for quirky, confidence, or something akin to that. If I draw tits on a stick, then there's a fairly good reason for it, most likely I'm making fun of something. Uh, I just realized that I could literally draw tits on a stick. Weird. Anyway, my point being, that I'm going to be drawing, usually discretely, the female form, as I try and master it. No jokes from the peanut gallery, and that wasn't a Freudian slip. Then I'm probably move to better art for guys, if I don't try it sooner.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm posting this rant. I think I'm just over thinking the whole thing again. I mean, I think I'll have to be able to actually make identifiable figures before I have to worry about people thinking I'm objectifying anyone.

Anyway, its time for a nap…

Night

~A~
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon