kwyjibo

I like Quezy's
soupanda at 11:19PM, Jan. 16, 2010
(offline)
It's just a fun name for a restaurant. And if you have to know, a wizard did it. Anyway, I was thinking about what I was going to do, cause I'm trying to be all serial about this to try something new, and I thought that I'd naturally have Tim send me to Ron. Both guys I know that are pretty cool, and then later today I find out that Ron died. Last Wednesday he just didn't wake up… as far as I know. It's something that's floored me. Yeah, he was just an older gentleman I knew from work, but if you had asked me, I would have called him my friend. And now, I don't even know where to send flowers, cause I moved from town, and he wasn't from there anyway. It's sad and weird at the same time. I think I'll be sadder when the surreality wears off. Anyway, I thought that even if he was gone, that wasn't any reason why I shouldn't at least have him in my comic.I don't know where his part will lead me yet, so if he turns out a bad guy, or of a dubious nature, I want it known that he was a good friend, and that I still owe him five bucks…damn, I really do need to know his next of kin.

Ok, I need to go to bed.

Today's never too late

~A~
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon