today i mention!

i wonder if anyone follows
Darkamyclone at 2:25PM, May 11, 2010
(online)
sorry the blog hasn't been updated in…forever i've been…busy? well life is a cold mistress who has decided i should have heart problems on top of everything else i'm seriously waiting for a heart attack… i'm 20 going to be 21 this 23rd and im already scared of getting a heart attack… thankyou genetics that kinda well sucks (darn i keep forgetting i shouldn't swear ^.^;; )

anyways i want to get published soooo bad but my work..isn't there when i look at other's works…it's just not dynamic enough not…just not *sigh* well just know im a manga-ka in training maybe one day people and my lovly fans will be buying this book at barnes and nobles (bookshop) or something like that so please forgive me for getting discouraged when i think of how long aways i have to go before i can publish a work (and it's not the money i just want my work to be famous like masashi kishimoto TT_TT )

i'm currently changing how i do this comic i'm switching from mesuring and drawing the boxes by hand to doing it on the computer printing it than drawing than scanning again than all my other work it'll be faster but i hate losing any of the organic quality of handwork and adjusting is taking time

plus my roommate and others are always using my laptop which has my programs for my work and the files i hope to put these on my desktop but who knows that's and endeavor for later
for now i have some drawing to do thank you for reading and please be patient with me as i have no stable internet VV;;;

~your loyal mistress
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~DAC~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
JEGO at 9:51PM, Aug. 7, 2010
(offline)
interesting….. cant wait to see how this continues
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon