The stories.

After.
Genejoke at 11:48PM, April 18, 2011
(online)
This will work as a discussion thread for all the after stories.

Starry starry night.

Written by Gunwallace illustrated by Skreem.

As i had no hand in this I will spill my guts on it.
When Gunwallace sent me the scripts for after I thought they were nice but lacking, he sent me a lot of scripts so most were skimmed over. When I sent some to Skreem I'm not sure he (I assume Skreem is a he) immediately saw much in them either. However after mulling it over Skreem took it on and VERY quickly delivered the complete story. The art really helped me appreciate the story and I went back and looked over the after shorts again and properly. I'm sure some people won't get them but they are great little shorts and I have one in the works and very soon there is another one from Skreem as well.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
Genejoke at 12:14AM, April 24, 2011
(online)
Fire sale

This is actually part ten of the after series but according to Gunwallace it doesn't matter which order they go in. He should know he writes them.

The art is a bit different to anything else I've seen Skreem do and it really works for this.

Originally the script was a bit longer but was edited down to give it morepunch, this is the script of the final page.

Someone
Page SIX
6/1
Mike: “I'm sorry, Alex. I'll make it up to you. How about a nice BBQ dinner tomorrow?”

6/2
Mike (doing strong man arms): “Man make fire for woman!”
Alex: “Well, maybe …”

6/3
Mike: “With a bottle of expensive wine?”

6/4
Alex: “Two bottles and a backrub.”
Mike: “Sold.”

END
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:14AM
Genejoke at 3:10PM, Aug. 25, 2011
(online)
The latest story was going to be traditionally done, but I decided against it, but only after doing the first page,
El Cid at 7:35AM, Aug. 26, 2011
(online)
I kinda like this version, actually. The watercolory look is petty neat.
usedbooks at 8:28AM, Aug. 26, 2011
(online)
I love the 2d look. :). But I'm a huge fan of stylized and simplified comic art.

It looks nice in 3d rendering too.
Gunwallace at 1:31PM, Aug. 27, 2011
(offline)
I liked the 2D art as well, but I guess you have to go with what you feel more comfortable with. The colour washes really make it pop for me.
David ‘Gunwallace’ Tulloch, www.virtuallycomics.com

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon