Networking & Community Projects*

Need a little artistic generosity
braindhead at 8:50PM, Oct. 24, 2011
(online)
I'm trying to get an urban fantasy comic off the ground, and I'm looking for a little help.
I'm pretty much willing to accept any help you're willing to spare, from human character designs to brainstorming monsters. I think I've got a few pages of world-building text that could be made a little more interesting with some doodles in the margins.
The plot's pretty basic: a group of friends face gradually mounting odds in modern-day Dublin, while race and culture relations start to deteriorate in the world around them. Besides the ‘Human vs. Shedyim’ paradigm there are four broad groups kids can identify as; foundling (an outdated practice which is about as social acceptable as tossing your kid in a dumpster), half-and-half (currently researching a better name!), children of otherworld imigrants (immigration is difficult and expensive- these kids are precieved as spoiled, snotty rich kids), and otherworld children (due to the ridiculously long lifespan of a sidhe, elf society hasn't advanced much past the industrial age. So those kids are kind of seen as weird, naive cavemen)
Also; hi.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon