Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

[CRIT] Stan the man demon
DemonWolf27 at 10:19AM, Dec. 11, 2015
(online)
This is something i been working on i can't draw to save my life, but i would love for people to look at it and give it a life. I just wrote what was in my head
There are three demons named Damen, Dimitri and Marcus.
Damen is a Sex Demon. Flirting and seducing every woman he meets.
Dimitri is a Violent Demon. Fighting and destroying everything in his path.
Marcus is a newly arrived Spirit. He does not how he got to where he is.

PRELUDE
Voices in My Head
One day, Marcus was traveling through THE VOID, when he heard a voice call out, Why Me?
Curious, he travelled to the source of the sound. He found a portal. As he looked into the portal, he saw a young man crying over a dead body.
He felt a pull that scared him and he couldn't explain what was going on.
Damen had just finished feeding off a female he had captured, when he felt the pull of the portal. What's this wonderful sensation I feel? he pondered. Let's find out. And with that he took off for the portal at breakneck speeds.Dimitri saw Damen running and he wanted whatever he was going for. So Dimitri started off behind Damen, destroying everything in his path.
Marcus watched as the young man tried to pick up the body that was limp and bleeding on the ground. What is this strange place? Marcus asked himself. It's the real world, answered the young man.
Shocked Marcus asked,You can hear me?
I can and I know who you are. You're my guardian angel! said the man in the portal.
Marcus finally figured out what the portal wa. This portal leads into this young mans head, he said to himself.
Damen arrived just in time to hear what Marcus said about the portal. How intriguing, he said with glee. Lets travel into his head and have some fun.
Before he had a chance to step towards the portal, Dimitri hit him with a right hook that sent him flying in the opposite direction. I'm here for the portal so get out my way or be destroyed.
Marcus stood his ground. Now that was uncalled for, shouted Damen. He ran up and kicked him in the chin. Let's dance you idiots! said Dimitri. Damen and Dimitri fought until they were bloody. Now this is fun!shouted Dimitri.
Marcus was looking through the portal wondering why he was there. He turned around to see Damen flying at him. They fell through the portal into darkness. Dimitri was pissed. You are not leaving me here! he said as he jumped into the portal.

Dimitri was the first one to stand up.Where the hell am I? he asked. Who are you? asked a voice. Im Dimitri who are you and where am I?. My name is Stan and you are in my head. WHAT!? he screamed. Damen and Marcus came to look around, trying to figure out what was going on. WE ARE IN SOME DUDE'S HEAD! he proclaimed. We know that! they replied in unison. Can you stop arguing and tell me how are you in my head? asked Stan. Well it was this portal, we fell in now were here. said Damen. Well leave me alone and go back demanded Stan. We cant the portal is gone explained Marcus. WHAT??!! said Damen and Dimitri in unison. Who's the dead guy asked Dimitri. My best friend said Stan. So what happened?asked Damen. He shot himself said Stan. It was all over a stupid female! I could have saved him. Whats his name or was his name asked Marcus. His name is Marcus. Marcus looked shocked, Damen and Dimitri both looked at him. Is that you asked Damen, Dimitri was just looking around the room trying to find a way out. What? MARCUS is that you asked Stan. I don't know said Marcus as he looked at the body. Thats me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON screamed Marcus. Calm down i'm here said Stan. This is too crazy only thing i remember is being in the void said Marcus. How the hell i get out of here interrupted Dimitri. I don't know said Stan. IM GET OUT OF HERE screamed out Dimitri. With that Stan moved towards the door. What the hell was that? said Stan. I think i can take over you body smirked Dimitri. I want to try said Damen. He tried to take over Stan body but he didn't successed. What the hell asked Damen. We have to do something with the body said Stan. Throw it in a dumpster said Dimitri. MArcus smacked him in the back of the head. Stopped being an idiot said Marcus. Let's bury the body said Damen. Thats is the best thing to do said Stan. After that we can drink woo cheered Damen.

It was raining after they buried the body, they entered a bar. YAAY DRINKING screamed Damen. Whatever said Dimitri as he took a seat in a chair that just appeared out of nowhere. Where the chair come from asked Marcus. I don't know i thought of a chair and here's a chair. OH let me try said Damen. Damen started making a epic man cave. Please stop using my imagination for you enjoyment it's giving me a headache. Start drinking then lol said Damen. Stan just did as Damen suggested he started to drink and drink he did. For Several hours he drank and got to know his new headmates. As the bar closes, they started to walk back home. But they didn't notice that they was being followed. Half way home they cross a large field, the moon was full so it illuminated everything, they spotted someone standing in front of them. Being drunk Stan screamed out who are you? The person didn't answer just started to walk closer. I have a bad feeling about this said Marcus. You too said Stan. Just then the man started to running towards them, his fist was glowing like it was on fire. MOVE! screamed Damen. Stan was frozen in his tracks he was scared and confused about what was going on. WAKE UP YOU IDIOT !!!!!!! demanded Damen, with that he took over Stan's body and dodged the punch. It left a giant crater in the ground. It's time for you to go back you Demons said the man in a disembodied voice. Oh my it's an angel said Damen. we have come to return you to THE VOID where you belong said the man/angel. Over my dead body said Damen. That's the plan we here to kill the boy said man/angel. Lets boogie then said Damen as he cracked his knuckles. In a flash Damen/Stan was in the man/angel face and gave him a thunderous kick to his face. the kick sent him flying in to the air. IMPOSSIBLE! How are you able to have your strength in this world? asked the man/angel. I don't know but it's so much fun said Damen above the man/angel. It's been a blast but it's time to go said Damen leg glowed black. DARKNESS BLADE shouted Damen as he kicked a dark wave of energy toward the man/angel slamming him back to the ground causing the ground to be sliced apart. The man/angel started to glow, there will be more like me stronger faster you will lose said the man/ angel. He imploded and a beam of light was sent flying into the sky. After landing back on the ground Stan took back over. What the hell was that? asked Stan. Don't know but i know i tired let headed home said Damen. OK thank you for saving me. I wasn't saving you i was saving my own ass angels are not to play with said. I think we need to train him said Dimitri. it's the only way we going to stay alive, we been hunted we need to be prepared. Agreed said Damen. Tomorrow we will be training your body to be stronger. oh this going to be a bad whispered Marcus. This going to be awesome said Stan. This is going to be a journey of twists and turns. an adventure of a lifetime. This is the Story of..

Stan THe MAN-DEMON

WAKE UP BOY! shouted Dimitri. UGGGH it's only 5:30am. complained Stan. I don't care it's time to train. said Dimitri. It's been two weeks since the first angel attacked them. Since the attack, Stan been training his body to become stronger. Dimitri, Damen and Marcus been training how to take over Stans body more smoothly.

300 squats! barked Dimitri. Dimitri has been assigned to make Stan tougher.
Run up this hill 30 times ordered Damen. Damen has been assigned to make Stan faster.
You need to read about the genetic makeup of angels and find their weaknesses. said Marcus. DUDE give me a break! said Stan as he passes out on his bed. As he slept, he had a bizarre dream, he was surrounded by dead bodies and towering in front of him stood an angel the size of a skyscraper. YOU SHOULD NOT EXIST! boomed the angel as he slammed his fist on top of Stan. Stan woke up in a cold sweat, WTF was that? questioned Stan. That's the angel Michael said Dimitri. Wait you was there asked Stan. We were all there, we can see your dreams said Marcus. That wasn't no dream that's a warning, we have to deal with the 4 archangels proclaimed Damen. Just great, From being looking forward to college to fighting archangels, UGGGGGH!!! exclaimed Stan. Don't worry about it you got this said Marcus. You can't rest now you have three more weeks before school, IT'S WORKOUT TIME BOY!!!!! said Dimitri.

TIMESKIP
Place: The Void

Im soo bored saided a Cloaked Demon. We waiting on HIM said another Cloaked Demon. He always takes forever ugh said a little girl sitting in a chair of bones. Aww Lilith, I didn't know you care so much said a pair eyes from the darkness. Lucifer we have a problem said the Cloaked Demon. What's the problem said Lucifer stepping out of the darkness. There's a boy named Stan in his head are two demons and a spirit. So what's the problem asked Lucifer. They going to war with the 4 archangels said the Cloaked Demon. Oh Really who are the demons asked Lucifer. That's the funny thing its Dimitri and Damen said Lilith. Oh My smiled Lucifer. What are you think Lucifer asked Lilith. We going to college laughed Lucifer.

MeanWhile

Place: Heaven

MICHAEL WAKE UP! screamed Gabriel. What Gab i was having a wonderful dream said Michael. We have to do something about the boy said Gabriel. True we don't need the big man to find out said Michael. We need come up with a plan said Gabriel. Hmm i have idea call the others. What are we going to do asked Gabriel. We going to college smirked Michael.
Place: First day of college

Finally it time for school said Stan. Why are there so many people asked Dimitri. Its school idiot all these people are students said Marcus. This might be fun laughed Damen. Hey listen up i'm setting some rules said Stan. What gives you the right said Dimitri. My head my rules said Stan. Fine fine what's the rules said Damen. No taking over, Dimitri no fighting and Damen no seducing. HEY NO FAIR! screamed Dimitri and Damen. Why dont marcus has rules asked Dimitri. Because he's not always angry and horny. OK fine let's get the day started said Damen.

So Stan and the demons are getting the feel for the college and get registered for classes. Everything is going well until.

Place: In class

Do you feel that Stan asked Dimitri. Yeah, i feel different presences of evil and good. said Stan. I believe we have visitors at the school this should be fun said Damen. Keep on guard i feel on of those evil energies coming this way said Marcus.
Welcome to home room! Im your teacher Miss Lilly. The boys in class started to drool on themselves ( and some of the girls). Shes gorgeous said Stan. Damen erupted laughing, What's so funny said Stan. That's Lilith the Demon of Lust. WHAT?!?! said Stan. Why is she here and why is she my homeroom teacher? asked Stan. I believe we are being watched said Dimitri. So the evil presences i being feeling are demons said Stan. Before anyone can say anything the girl next to him tapped his shoulder. Hey said Stan. Hello my name is Remy do you want to be friends? DO NOT SAY YES STAN THATS AN ANGEL screamed Marcus. WHAT IM BEING WATCHED BY DEMONS AND ANGELS said a freaked out Stan.
last edited on Dec. 11, 2015 10:33AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon