Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Utopia Next, a sci-fi continuous story webcomic!
sunseeker25 at 1:49PM, June 5, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #63, “Revolving Doorman”

… because if you're going to go through that door, it pays to have means to come right back.

To view the comic on my main website and to see the weekly data transmission, click here!

To view the comic here on The Duck Webcomics, click here!

Please comment on this issue, as I want to know what you think about it. Thank you!
sunseeker25 at 2:35PM, June 12, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #64, “An Angry Leader”

For Hilde, revenge isn't an option - it's a standard tactic.

To view the comic on my main website and to see the weekly data transmission, click here!

Please comment on this issue, as I want to know what you think about it. Thank you!
sunseeker25 at 2:29PM, June 19, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #65, “White Flag”

Hilde definitely does her best to “encourage” surrender.

sunseeker25 at 3:08PM, June 26, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #66, “Mistaken Identity”

… because sometimes, who you see is not in fact who you got.

sunseeker25 at 2:23PM, July 3, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #67, “One Shot”

When you only have time for one shot, you'd better not miss.

sunseeker25 at 2:36PM, July 10, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #68, “The Good of the Few”

Lawrence (or is it Frederick?) truly understands the value of the sacrifice of others.

sunseeker25 at 1:09PM, July 17, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #69, “The Master Engineer”

Clearly, Hilde takes great pride in what (and who) her work is.

sunseeker25 at 8:53PM, July 24, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #70, “High Demands”

Hilde expects a lot from those that use her “gifts”, as Scott is being reminded of painfully.

sunseeker25 at 7:28PM, Aug. 11, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #71, “The Longest Winter”

I’ve had a rough couple of weeks due to being overscheduled and dealing with some personal issues. Just so you know, I fully intend to get caught up with the schedule as it should have been, so stay tuned for some issues posted midweek going forward until everything is as it should be. Thanks for reading Utopia Next – there’s decades more material on deck!

Tagline: Here we see that while there's no “i” in team, there's three in “priorities”.

sunseeker25 at 7:31PM, Aug. 22, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #72, “Security's Guard”

Scott isn't used to the concept of a role reversal, as you can see here.

sunseeker25 at 4:30PM, Sept. 2, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #73, “A Large Target”

I’m still working on getting the comic up to speed. I have surgery tomorrow, so, yeah, reasons :-/
I *hope* to be working on the comic again by next weekend, and after that things should get more normal, so stay tuned!

Tagline: Until recently, Dawn was pretty concerned about getting shot. Now, however…

sunseeker25 at 2:29PM, Oct. 24, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #74, “Inside Reasoning”

Okay, it took longer than I expected to recover from spinal surgery (go figure?) but the comic is back! Please enjoy my latest issue and as always, stay tuned for more :)

Tagline: Was it a forced choice, or just a choice of how to use force?

sunseeker25 at 4:13PM, Oct. 31, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #75, “The Colors of Dawn”

So, what exactly IS it that Dawn needs…?

sunseeker25 at 2:22PM, Nov. 6, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #76, “Sharpening Session”

Hilde clearly believes in “peace through superior firepower”.

sunseeker25 at 1:57PM, Nov. 13, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #77, “The Old Master”

What is it exactly that Hilde wants to teach Dawn…?

sunseeker25 at 2:30PM, Nov. 20, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #78, “Shared Misery”

Hilde really knows how to (unintentionally) bring people together.

sunseeker25 at 1:55PM, Nov. 27, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #79, “Special Delivery”

It's really fortunate that Dawn wasn't assuming anything.

sunseeker25 at 12:13PM, Dec. 7, 2019
(offline)
New Issue - #80, “New and Improved”

Well, Scott was right about how the “Liz robot” was intended to trick them…

last edited on Dec. 7, 2019 12:22PM
sunseeker25 at 10:36AM, Jan. 9, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #81, “Family Reunion” - Liz seems happy to see Dawn again, albeit for all the wrong reasons.
New Issue - #82, “Reawakening” - Just because you can, doesn't mean you should… except when you have no choice.
New Issue - #83, “Hell Hath No Fury” - … like a BBR scorned, and here we find out exactly why.

sunseeker25 at 3:08PM, Jan. 16, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #84, “Painting the Town Red”

… and Liz didn't even have to go anywhere to do it.

sunseeker25 at 1:55PM, Jan. 22, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #85, “Master of the Mind”

Maybe hooking Liz up to the computer system of DIS wasn't such a good idea after all…?

sunseeker25 at 2:05PM, Jan. 29, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #86, “The Best Laid Plans”

… sometimes go astray, and this time is no exception.

sunseeker25 at 9:37AM, Feb. 5, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #87, “Unexpected Me”

Liz wanted a tool, but what she got was… well, the title says it all.

sunseeker25 at 1:25PM, Feb. 12, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #88, “Divergent Point”

If one Liz was causing problems, how is having two going to go over?

sunseeker25 at 3:51PM, Feb. 22, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #89, “ A Fair Offer”

I'm sure Kumiko thinks it's fair, at least.

sunseeker25 at 4:45PM, March 5, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #90, “Identity Crisis”

It's like taking both sides of a debate at once, only with no chance of winning.

sunseeker25 at 4:50PM, March 12, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #91, “The Ethereal Sister”

She might be newly created… but she has some very old goals.

sunseeker25 at 5:07PM, March 19, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #92, “A Dire Assessment”

It's that moment when you realize the stakes are bigger… and your options aren't.

sunseeker25 at 3:20PM, April 1, 2020
(offline)
New Issue - #93, “Access Issues”

Not having it is a problem, but could suddenly having it be one too?

sunseeker25 at 2:31PM, April 15, 2020
(offline)

New Issue - #94, “Pyramid Scheme”

As it turns out, Ellie and Liz have the talents the team needed - but against what?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon