Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

They Never Did Find Station V3!
Axonite at 8:12PM, Jan. 8, 2023
(offline)
Long time no see! I just followed the DrunkDuck account on Mastodon, came over here, and was amazed to see I still had an account here - and I still remembered the password! I used to have the comic Z7 on DrunkDuck in 2004, which was a spinoff of Station V3 which I started on KeenSpace/ComicGenesis in 2003, before moving everything to my own site. (Except for a completely unrelated comic about paper clips written under a pseudonym, which apparently is still online here.)

Anyway, the current version of Station V3 has been updating daily again for over a year. Check it out!
kawaiidaigakusei at 8:52PM, Jan. 8, 2023
(online)
Axonite wrote:
Long time no see! I just followed the DrunkDuck account on Mastodon, came over here, and was amazed to see I still had an account here - and I still remembered the password! I used to have the comic Z7 on DrunkDuck in 2004, which was a spinoff of Station V3 which I started on KeenSpace/ComicGenesis in 2003, before moving everything to my own site. (Except for a completely unrelated comic about paper clips written under a pseudonym, which apparently is still online here.)

Anyway, the current version of Station V3 has been updating daily again for over a year. Check it out!

Amazing! Welcome back to the site, we are glad to be here for all that were once here.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Axonite at 6:18AM, Jan. 9, 2023
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:

Amazing! Welcome back to the site, we are glad to be here for all that were once here.

Thanks!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon