Psychoborg

And the beginning and the end
mks_monsters at 7:14AM, Sept. 3, 2023
(offline)
Hello, Psycho-fans!

I am at an off phase of the creative process of my comic. I am drawing out the beginning while manuscripting the end, and I like how both are turning out. Everything's going according to plan and I gotten the hang of being active of forums instead of being a wallflower. I even found a lot of great comics I've been missing out on. More importantly, people are getting to know me! Which is something I really wanted to do because having connections is important and not just building an audience. It's nice to have people to talk to who share similar interests. Human connections are a very precious though since were on audience building, it seems Tapas has real shine to Psychoborg and DD is also seems to like it. I know DD loves action comics, but Tapas has always leaned more towards manga style romance, so it's flattering to see.

Things will be a bit slow on my end because of real life especially considering I have a handsome little son to take care of (and he is so worth it), but I'm still going to make time for Psychoborg. In the meantime, I have a favor to ask. If you're a member of Tapas and/or Comic Fury, please subscribe to me there too. Every bit helps and my goal is to get my work in print and eventually cartoons! However, it doesn't just happen. I get that not everyone can afford to support on Patreon or Ko-fi, but it costs nothing to just subscribe and it does so much for artists. In fact, do that every comic you love that has a mirror on Tapas and Comic Fury. You need comics, but comics also need you ;)

Here is my Tapas and Comic Fury.

Catch you later,
-MK_Wizard

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon