How To Create Photoshop Style Bubbles, My Way
VinceLikesRooster at 6:12PM, Nov. 1, 2008
Real easy bubbles to create and they look cool too ^.^. A begginer to a moderate user should be able to understand this.
First off, I'll get one thing straight. IF YOU HAVE A VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP UNDER 7.0, I SUGGEST YOU CLICK THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER CAUSE THIS ISN'T FOR YOU.
If you do have 7.0 and above, congratulations! You qualify. Continue reading.
1. Open up whatever version of Photoshop you have (I'm using CS4, which is epic btw). Got that? Good D;
2. Next, create a 500x500 document and your screen should look like mine. Create two layers after this.
3. After that, click on the text tool (that's the capitalized T btw). I'm going to use Anime Ace 2.0 BB to type. I recommend you get the font cause of it's awesomeness. Be sure the top looks like mine (this counts for ALL fonts):
4. Type “Go get Photoshop CS4 now. Do it!”
5. Now, click the rectangle tool (it's two below the text tool) and follow this EXACTLY, NO INBETWEENS!. Be sure the fill color is white:
6. Cover the text you just typed. I'll put the bubble in a black stroke to show you how it's done.
7. For the tail, we're gonna use the Polygonal Lasso tool.
8. Make the tail exactly as I have it.
9. Hold down shift and press F5. You will come up to the Fill window. Be sure to keep everything as it is and press ok. This will fill the tail with white.
10. Right click on Layer 1 and go to Blending options
11. FOLLOW EXACTLY BELOW, NO EXCEPTIONS! EDIT: Provided a link since the screenshot is blurry: http://www.drunkduck.com/PoKeMoN_Shiny_Diamond/gfx/Tutorial92.png
12. I assume you know how to not redo this entire tutorial anymore? Click new style, have both options checked, name it, and press ok.
13. Now, if your bubble looks like mine, congratulations! You have created a text bubbles in Photoshop ^.^ Be sure to give credit to me. Â© VinceLikesRooster