- 90. The Other Side
- 89. All God's Children Love Rhythm
- 88. Crossroads
- 87. Doing the Dishes
- 86. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
- 85. What Are You Doing With That Pie?
- 84. Terror of Momotaro
- 83. Aus Diesem Felsen Starr Und Wild
- 82. Happy Election Day
- 81. Bark at the Moon
- 80. Paint Party
- 79. Pillow Talk
- 78. Uncanny and Astonishing
- 77. Raiding the Crypt of Terror
- 76. A Moment in Time
- 75. Young Snails in Love
- 74. Making a Choice
- 73. With Great Power Blah Blah Blah...
- 72. Sugar and Spice and Niceties
- 71. A Penchant for Theater
- 70. Tending the Flock
- 69. Single Celled Organism
- 68. Political Scandal Translations
- 67. I've Been Fontled
- 66. Forest Friends Singalong
- 65. Hanging in the Garden of Original Sin
- 64. All Your Pac-Pellets Are Belong To Us.
- 63. Debbie Does Helsinki
- 62. Wooing Roxanne
- 61. Bare Bodkins R' Us
- 60. In The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle...
- 59. Danger and Dissonance
- 58. Bomb Scare
- 57. Singing in the Rain
- 56. Test Your Might
- 55. Fishy Existentialism
- 54. O Freunde, Nicht Diese TÃ¶ne!
- 53.Tales of a Medieval Barber
- 52. The Mercy Seat
- 51. Twilight of the Roving Dead
- 50. Happy 50th Strip!
- 49. Fractured Fairy Tale
- 48. With No Direction Home
- 47. Yeah, Here Comes The Rooster
- 46. Clash of the Tiny Titans
- 45. Hellhound on my Tail
- 44. Meanwhile, at the Dorm Party
- 43. Theater of Thimbles
- 42. Fearless Vampire Killers
- 41. Frankenstein's Revenge
- 40. The Sun's Indignation
- 39. Penis Monologue
- 38. A Mishap at Mimir's Well.
- 37. Under the Sea...
- 36. Heroes in a Half Shell!
- 35. Letter to Santa
- 34. Leda and the Swan
- 33. Household Animals and Their Greivances
- 32. Grimm Candy House
- 31. Heart Wrenching Aria
- 30. My God!
- 29. Checkmate
- 28. Magic Pancake Surprise
- 27. Genie Interview
- 26. The Tragic PSA of Mr. Punch
- 25. A Pitch Dark Aria
- 24. Faster Than A Speeding Bullet!
- 23. Robots in Disguise
- 22. Mad Love
- 21. Once Upon a Time in Western Helsinki
- 20. Army Green Was No Safe Bet
- 19. The Call of Cthulhu
- 18. Adventures From Craigslist
- 17. Exodus?
- 16. Tom and the Battle of Little Big Horn
- 15. Dinosaurs In Lab Coats
- 14. Saint George And The Dragon
- 13. Pirates of Helsinki
- 12. A Gift From The Villagers
- 11. Problems Arise At The Sex Orgy
- 10. God Calls Man On The Phone
- 9. Alien Abduction
- 8. Suicide is Painless
- 7. Ready to Rock?
- 6. Method Actors
- 5. Infernal House of Nefarious Horrors
- 4. How to Save A Life
- 3. The Land of Inspiration
- 2. Bee Apocalypse
- 1. Sophisticated Humor
90. The Other Side
Air Raid Robertson on Feb. 14, 2011
This isn't the first time that I've gone to the “talking dog well” in order to provide material for a Capital of Helsinki strip. I do think that I've been somewhat restrained though. We all know that talking dogs are a standard comedic fall-back.
I put a little bit of thought into the dog's words. This goes against my usual theory of keeping my dialogue loose and off-the-cuff. I do think that it worked out for the best though. I changed “precarious” to “impugnable”, which amused me greatly. I am nothing if not shamelessly punny.
TragoediaMagorum at 6:16AM, March 17, 2011
Never be ashamed of a good pun. Some may try to convince you that they do not exist, but these poor fools are an ignorant and mirthless bunch. -Ringo
stubblemonkey at 4:19AM, Feb. 22, 2011
Hehehehe I can hear the voice of the teachers from the old Charlie Brown cartoons here.
machinehead at 8:09PM, Feb. 15, 2011
My dog likes to smell the nasty taint of all the other dogs before him, then cover it up with his own stench.