ORIGIN by David Abiola Olukoga

• Post Count
  • Last Post

Celebrating the Journey thus far.

For those that haven't checked it out yet, ORIGIN is a comic strip about the adventures of high schooler/part time superhero Danny Kholes. So far so good, I've been able to meet up with my release schedule. If I'm not grateful for anything else, I'm grateful for that.
The journey thus far has been a huge learning experience. I started the strip all the way back in May of this year. And I may have been a little too eager to get the strip out there.
Let me use this opportunity to apologize for “manipulating the rankings”. I am deeply sorry, and was way too eager, and equally way too greedy.
That aside, I'm shocked to learn that I actually have genuine readers. Thank you all, to those who read the strip week in and week out. Please don't forget to drop comments and like. I promise you it only gets better from here.
For those who haven't given the strip a shot; well, if you love superheroes, then you'll at least like ORIGIN.
Thank you all, and a big thanks to the Duck specially for giving me the chance to live out my life's dream.
Comics forever ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon