Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Are you lazy or...
Coveinant at 3:15PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me. and I am not gone, you guys post six times in a row before I could get a chance to say something.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:17PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me.

By analyzing your verbal habits, I daresay your spelling sucks. Honestly, if you could analyze my verbal habits and think you know what kind of person I am, good luck with that. I never EVER use the same personality as I do in real on the internet.

you, sir, fail.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
Custard Trout at 3:18PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me.

Heeeeeere's the birthday boy!

*Fweeeee!*

Have a slice of vagi - I mean pie.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:23PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Custard Trout
Coveinant

Heeeeeere's the birthday boy!

*Fweeeee!*

Have a slice of vagi - I mean pie.

you mean regina culture

(heheh… guess what regina rhymes with…)
I
notlikelytocare at 3:24PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
Coveinant
Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me. and I am not gone, you guys post six times in a row before I could get a chance to say something.

First off, I said Forum Games, Not Game Room.

Secondly, Top Drawer has around 15-20 posters MAX.

Thirdly, I can't take you seriously when you cant spell “ability”, “entirely”, or even your own user name “Covenant”. You also just listed the most obvious “facts” I have EVER seen.

Give up. Go pray, or repent or something.

I'm going to worship the TD now.

Deuces.

Also: Cocks, wank, and Read Penis.
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:18PM
Coveinant at 3:25PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
Custard Trout, I noticed that you are a 17 year old that is in a sport program, you seem to need to make people think that you are one way but are not in any way similar to the way you act, you have some slight depression and your personality is that of one who seems to need help in math.

Puff_Of_Smoke my grammer is as good as yours. There is one thing you seem to forget that DD has no grammer program in the forum and it seems to delete words when the posts first is sent. I suggest you think twice before you judge me.

And Justdontcare, My name is spelled right, it is not of an agreement but of something else, that and do you see that spelling used that often? Also watch it on the top drawer, I don't go there so it would not be an accurate number.

CJ
Custard Trout at 3:25PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Puff_Of_Smoke
Coveinant

By analyzing your verbal habits, I daresay your spelling sucks. Honestly, if you could analyze my verbal habits and think you know what kind of person I am, good luck with that. I never EVER use the same personality as I do in real on the internet.

you, sir, fail.

This is correct, do you think I act like a loud mouthed, foul dialect'd, conversation derailing wanker on the not internet?

Of course not!

Ok that's good. Now keep smiling, keep smiling and walk away slowly
Rutger at 3:27PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
I have nothing to add to this.

Wait…maybe I do…

Nope.

Or…

Cocks.

K.A.L.A.-dan! rutGAR desu!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:13PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:29PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Custard Trout
Puff_Of_Smoke
Coveinant

you, sir, fail.

This is correct, do you think I act like a loud mouthed, foul dialect'd, conversation derailing wanker on the not internet?

Of course not!

Ok that's good. Now keep smiling, keep smiling and walk away slowly

NO WAI! you're staying here and dealing with this dude D:<!

while I escape…
I
Custard Trout at 3:29PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
Custard Trout, I noticed that you are a 17 year old that is in a sport program, you seem to need to make people think that you are one way but are not in any way similar to the way you act, you have some slight depression and your personality is that of one who seems to need help in math.

Keep trying.

You still have two guys left.
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:31PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
Puff_Of_Smoke my grammer is as good as yours. There is one thing you seem to forget that DD has no grammer program in the forum and it seems to delete words when the posts first is sent. I suggest you think twice before you judge me.

you lost a man, try again.

and english is my third language.
I
notlikelytocare at 3:31PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
STILL WAITING…

I was the “next person to post”.

You afraid to do me, boy?
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:33PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
notlikelytocare
STILL WAITING…

indeed… I'm waiting for a more accurate erm… ‘judgement’
I
Rutger at 3:39PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
notlikelytocare
STILL WAITING…

I thought dem boys only got done by priests…

Good luck on describing me.

Coveinant at 3:41PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
Fine. You are a 20 year old, who is attracted to manga and cartoons, you seem to think that you are always correct in many matters. You have a slight case of ADD and angers quite easily. You personality shows that you are bad at history, and is afraid of blood. You are the only one in your family who is ready to move on with your life over a family member. You only like to see what is proven by your own ideas.

There you will find it is quite acturate about yourself. And don't think of asking me about your personality, I will make a game in the forum for that.

CJ
Rutger at 3:42PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
Fine. You are a 20 year old, who is attracted to manga and cartoons, you seem to think that you are always correct in many matters. You have a slight case of ADD and angers quite easily. You personality shows that you are bad at history, and is afraid of blood. You are the only one in your family who is ready to move on with your life over a family member. You only like to see what is proven by your own ideas.

There you will find it is quite acturate about yourself. And don't think of asking me about your personality, I will make a game in the forum for that.

Are you like one of those random fact generator thingies?

lefarce at 3:45PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
I leave for five minutes and the idiocy level in this thread EXPLODS. Yet, it still isn't in Top Drawer.

D:

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:31PM
notlikelytocare at 3:46PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
Coveinant

You couldn't be further from the truth…

MY JOB IS TO SPILL BLOOD AND KILL PEOPLE YOU IDIOT!

*ahem*

Cocks.
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:47PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant

okay I'll highlight what is true.

that would be because I live in japan, therefore I, of course, love it. It's a lot
better than *shudder* family guy or south park.

let's see… I disregard other people's feelings making me rude. I… love the taste of blood… History is my third-best subject. I'm hardly ever angry. I have no ADD. I like to see where I have improved and need to improve.

practically everything you've just said is the opposite of me.

also: cocks.
I
Coveinant at 3:50PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
No, I just know the mind better than most people, and I am only 17. The facts are that when a person speeks or types something they leave subtle little hints about the person, most people are unable to pick out these hints but I see them a brit as day. The person is only able to be fully analized after they made a true statement of someting. so no, I just tell the what I can see.

CJ
notlikelytocare at 3:54PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
[b] Covenant[/b]
No, I just know the mind better than most people, and I am only 17. The facts are that when a person speaks or types something they leave subtle little hints about the person, most people are unable to pick out these hints but I see them a bright as day. The person is only able to be fully analyzed after they made a true statement of something. so no, I just tell the what I can see.

Fix'd your numerous spelling errors for you, Oh brilliant one…

Also: Holy shit trout! I LOVE the taste of blood!

Also: Also: Read PENIS.

Also: Also: Also: If a Mod sees this, The TD hungers for it…

Please?
Puff_Of_Smoke at 4:06PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
If you want to find out more about me you might as well read my frickin' profile.

Coveinant
No, I just know the mind better than most people, and I am only 17. The facts are that when a person speeks or types something they leave subtle little hints about the person, most people are unable to pick out these hints but I see them a brit as day. The person is only able to be fully analized after they made a true statement of someting. so no, I just tell the what I can see.

17. with your grammatical and spelling errors.

ONOZ I LIKE TO HECKLE PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR SPELLING AND GRAMMER.
I MUST BE DEPRESSED.

You're 15, at most.
I
Coveinant at 4:11PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
Screw it, you guys are not worth helping. I am leaving both my forums in the general thread. I wish not to see your tasteless comments and wrongful judgement on my abilities. I hope I never meet you in a dark alley, for if I do you better have knife in hand because I will kill you in three minutes.

CJ
Puff_Of_Smoke at 4:11PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant
Screw it, you guys are not worth helping. I am leaving both my forums in the general thread. I wish not to see your tasteless comments and wrongful judgement on my abilities. I hope I never meet you in a dark alley, for if I do you better have knife in hand because I will kill you in three minutes.

gotcha, didn't I?
I
Custard Trout at 4:17PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Aaaaaaaw, you gonna go cwy in der corner nao?
ShadowDion at 4:32PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
Coveinant

Coveinant
the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric.

well you got one part right
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Custard Trout at 4:34PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(offline)
A bit? I'm all ego, all the time baby.
kyupol at 4:46PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
The debate forum here is a joke. Unless you're a moderate in any form of belief system you will get flamed.

I have my own belief system… and I'd rather post my opinions in another forum that mostly agrees with what I have to say. (yeah there are nutjob extremists there who I dont agree with… and I still have the urge to start a flame war. lol)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
kyupol at 4:47PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
anyway I like reading the comic discussion, tips and tricks, and art and lit corner. I sometimes hang around the media section and here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
lefarce at 4:50PM, Oct. 19, 2007
(online)
This is perhaps the worst thread ever.

The Top Drawer must feast.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:31PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon