Networking & Community Projects*

Artist in search of a WRITER!!!
Wookie74 at 8:53AM, Jan. 27, 2010
(offline)
Hey Everybody,

Right, I'll get straight to the point. I'm a professional graphic designer and illustrator who has sold his creative soul to make a living but is now yearning for a project that I can be enthusiastic about working on.

What I'm looking for is an equal partnership with a writer, someone who could offer suggestions and would be open to ideas on scripting from an artist. I would consider any type of project wether that is a one off comic, mini series or graphic novel and I'm open to any genre and nothing is taboo (within reason). I guess what I'm looking for is an original idea or twist on a theme.

If you think you've got an idea for a story let us know! I don't need a fully finished script just a idea pitch, something along the lines of: A town in Alaska has a yearly period of complete darkness for a month and one year a bunch of vampires visit the town for a feast!

What you'll get from me is complete dedication to the project, I do work full time so this would be a long term project with the intention of getting it published, even if I have to pay to get it printed myself. I'm not claiming to be a professional artist but with out wanting to sound big headed I do have talent. I can be contacted at: artbybulsara@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.
B
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Mettaur at 5:43PM, Feb. 9, 2010
(offline)
I have two things for you. One is being an artist for a comic, Fallout 3, except with a whole lot of stuff thrown in, like a Goomba and Mettaur small enough to stand on your shoulder are there. I would gladly accept ideas, just don't boss me around. They are part of the BoS, the Mettaur a technology discovered by the brotherhood, and the Goomba was a experiment conducted.

Story of Goomba: He was cultured from some of the cave fungus in Little Lamplight, and because of this… he is resistant to radiation, and even cleans it up a bit! He was raised as a person though, and because of this is intelligent, and his intelligence has caused him to resist his inherent craving for flesh. Is a bit of an arse, makes rude jokes, peeps (not sure about this one, comic is still in child stage, and I'm the only one working on It), gets drunk occasionally, but deep inside is a good being.

The Mettaur's story: The Mettaur was discovered along with other Mettaurs, a large amount. They were brought to the Citadel, and the BoS wasn't yet sure what to make of them, so they left them in the lab. One self activated, and went along with It's maintenance routine. It logged on to the computer, and while fixing the computer and making sure no files were corrupted, something came up. Once a initiate had died in a freak accident involving the computer, and his MIND went into the computer. He has been wandering the BoS computer files, in all computers all over the Citadel, and doing so acquired much knowledge; BUT when he died he was a young adult, aged 17, so he still has the hormone and rush-head-first thing (still not sure about the part of childishness, once again it is in the early stages). The initiate woke up in the Mettaur, and when they discovered the Mett had fell off the table, and then talked, AND was the dead initiate, they knew something amazing was happening.

Alright, they were teamed up because they were unique and needed a person they could relate to. At first there was hostility, but over the years they have grown a friendship, the kind where you can be rude to each other, it's part of every day. And with the lone wanderer blowing up the behemoth, they were assigned a job. Observe him from a distance. But in a humorous way (need help with this part) they were discovered, and with some clever words from the Goomba (drunk at the time), he became a friend to them. The lone wanderer decided to protect them and carry them along. The Goomba and Mettaur act kind of like the Devil-and-Angel-on-shoulder-thing, not sure who is which, or If It should change from time to time.

Alright, that is what I have so far, If you will draw for me and will help with ideas, then great! That is awesome! I just needed an artist, but If you can also help with the writing, then awesome. I'm not just handing you the reins though, this is something we work on together. I also have a script done, A Zombie Survival Guide thing (I made It before I even knew about Max Brooks, so yeah, original), Also could use some help editing since it was meant for my class. This is what I offer you to work with, If you accept, then I will give you more info on my F3 comic, and if you want, the COMPLETE script I made. Think about It. I look forward to working with you. *snaps briefcase shut* good day *walks of briskly*. Sorry If that was all a bit too dry, just can't think of anything funny at the moment, usually I am full of jokes, but I am taking this seriously, so for now…deal?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Wookie74 at 6:00AM, Feb. 10, 2010
(offline)
Hi All,
Thanks very much for all the responses. I think I've found a writer to work with so I won't be needing anymore pitches for the time being.

Thanks again and good luck with your projects!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon