Networking & Community Projects*

Artist/Writer Seeking Co-Artist/Writer
RadicalStan at 9:45PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
I'm working on a webcomic but the story is still pretty vague. I have a general outline of most of it but there's still a lot more to do. I need someone to bounce ideas off of, provide feedback, and maybe even add their own ideas to the story.
I also need an artist, as I am too busy/not as good as I would like to be able to make this comic on my own. I can do the pencil work, my skills are perfectly acceptable when it comes to sketching, but I need someone to ink and colour the pages. If you prefer to work on your own and your style fits the comic, you're perfectly welcome to do all the art yourself.
I'm looking for something fairly grounded in reality, but simplified somewhat, not exactly photorealistic. Manga or western styles are both totally fine by me, so long as they aren't overly exaggerated. Something like a Disney cartoon, everything with almost completely human proportions, just a bit of the details removed here and there. (Alright maybe just a liiiittle more realistic than a disney cartoon, but that's the closest thing I can think of to what I'm looking for. Of course if you're going for a more manga style, it's not going to look anything like a Disney movie, but you get the idea.)
This story's a lot more serious than anything you'll see in a Disney movie though. The general theme of the story is loss of incense.
It's about a young man who is not the chosen one, but when The Almighty sends out a spirit to track down the one who will save the world from destruction, he sort of… gets in the way. He convinces the spirit to let him help find the real chosen one, secretly hoping to outsmart the spirit and prove himself worthy. There's a little bit of something that could almost be called love interest, but not really. The guy gets shot down pretty quick and gives up and then it's too late for them to be together. Very tragic. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:58PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon