Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Don't panic, just read.
Marcie_is_sorry at 5:04PM, June 13, 2008
(offline)
Yo, IamDave here, making his last post on DD away from his old accounts fearing the things in his inbox.

“IamDave? Bull.”

PQ me any short-answer questions about the history of IamDave and you will receive a correct answer.

“In that case, last post? Bull. You always come back and harass the TD.”

ORLY? Then I make this request to the administration:
Yo, admins. If the IamDave account, the Klarga account, this account, or ANYONE ELSE that suddenly comes out and says they're Marcie posts one more post on the forums, ban them.

You see, Drunk Duck is a great website, and if I were to post another webcomic under this bad identity I've made for myself, the past would repeat itself. All I ask is a fresh start, and this keeps the idiot that is I from ever coming back. So I'm doing you a favor. :D

“Why are you even bringing this up?”

Because I feel terrible every time I think about what's happened so many times over. And believe it or not, I think about it a lot. Forgive the overly emo reference, but you know The Tell-Tale Heart? Yeah, it's kinda like that. I've been a complete jerk and I'm sorry for everything.

So…that's it. If I come back on another username, I simply can't reveal myself do it all again, because then I'd be banned. I'm starting over.

That's all, folks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM
SpANG at 7:12PM, June 13, 2008
(online)
Why don't you explain what is going on first, IN DETAIL.

If it's too sensitive to post PQ me.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
Custard Trout at 8:29PM, June 13, 2008
(offline)
You could just forget about it, like everyone else has.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
amanda at 10:34PM, June 13, 2008
(online)
o.O
Alright.
Welcome back to your fresh new identity. I liken it unto a delicious, recently ripened pineapple. ‘cept I’m not gonna eat your identity. =D
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon