Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Drunkduck Appreciation (Show some love!)
NickGuy at 9:48AM, Oct. 4, 2008
(offline)
to be completely honest i thought this site was shit till i looked at smackjeeves. *shudder* i have a newfound appreciation for this place since then.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 12:27PM, Oct. 4, 2008
(offline)
NickGuy
to be completely honest i thought this site was shit till i looked at smackjeeves. *shudder* i have a newfound appreciation for this place since then.

Shouldn't this be in the ‘damning with faint praise’ thread?
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Mushroomcomix at 1:35PM, Oct. 4, 2008
(online)
I really like Drunk Duck…this is the only site I have ever posted in forums regularly. I have to give praise to it because it is the most diverse site and that is a really really good thing.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
NickGuy at 7:22AM, Oct. 5, 2008
(offline)
Ironscarfs Ghost
NickGuy

Shouldn't this be in the ‘damning with faint praise’ thread?

no im saying i used to not like this place but i do now

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Red Slayer at 3:01PM, Oct. 5, 2008
(online)
Red "Handsome Bastard" Slayer
I gave a silent thank you.
I still get a couple of bugs here an there, but it's all right.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 5:32AM, Oct. 6, 2008
(offline)
NickGuy

I got that part: I just meant you didn't sell it so good! ;)
Er……..boo!
Red Slayer at 10:23AM, Oct. 6, 2008
(online)
Ironscarfs Ghost
NickGuy

I got that part: I just meant you didn't sell it so good! ;)
Needs new price tag.
subcultured at 11:52AM, Oct. 6, 2008
(online)
appreciate the golden duck!

J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
Red Slayer at 5:24PM, Oct. 6, 2008
(online)
all hail the hypnoduck!
Ironscarfs Ghost at 3:55AM, Oct. 7, 2008
(offline)
My name is Ozymandius, king of kings.
LOOK ON MY DUCK YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR!
Er……..boo!
PIT_FACE at 2:10PM, Oct. 7, 2008
(online)
i love this fuckin site! i managed to get over the glitches pretty quickly becuase of how all around GREAT this site is!it's free, you can upload as MUCH as you possibly want with no limit on content! you can meet plenty of other people, you can promote yourself pretty easily, and the admins arent dicks! and when site crashes happen, they let us know what was up pretty quickly and it was settled. i really dont have any complaints about this site whatsoever. the number of people freaking out and loosing their minds when the site went down attests to how many people really love this site! and we thank god it's so great cuase no one wants to just dump their comics off with a site that doesnt really care about what we do.

one of my absolute favorite things about it is that there doesnt seem to be ANY catch or sceme ehind it. you arent pressured to give them money after a certain amount of time or uploads ior anything like that. it's a tool to help us with our art form and i asks NOTHING in return. that's very commendable.

and thanks for givin PM a shout out, RYU!

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 2:19PM, Oct. 7, 2008
(offline)
PIT_FACE
i love this fuckin site! i managed to get over the glitches pretty quickly becuase of how all around GREAT this site is!it's free, you can upload as MUCH as you possibly want with no limit on content! you can meet plenty of other people, you can promote yourself pretty easily, and the admins arent dicks! and when site crashes happen, they let us know what was up pretty quickly and it was settled. i really dont have any complaints about this site whatsoever. the number of people freaking out and loosing their minds when the site went down attests to how many people really love this site! and we thank god it's so great cuase no one wants to just dump their comics off with a site that doesnt really care about what we do.

one of my absolute favorite things about it is that there doesnt seem to be ANY catch or sceme ehind it. you arent pressured to give them money after a certain amount of time or uploads ior anything like that. it's a tool to help us with our art form and i asks NOTHING in return. that's very commendable.

and thanks for givin PM a shout out, RYU!

No problem! Putrid Meat is a great comic! And definitely deserves a shout-out on here! Keep up the great work!

And thanks for all the posts everybody!
Keep 'em comin!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
RuseBolton at 6:47PM, Oct. 7, 2008
(online)
usedbooks
I like this place because it's full of talented people who are nice to me. Lol. Where were you guys when I was in high school?

Anyway, I'm glad I went looking for a host outside of PhotoBucket. I nearly didn't because I fear people judging me and find comfort in obscurity. Two years ago, I'd never dream that I would enjoy posting in any forum. Definitely a testament to this community.

Well,i supose it would depend on your age bracket… i could give you an answer but as it stands now it would purly be speculation…

I also have to say why would we not be nice to you? you do good work, & as far as i know you havn't tryed to kill me… unlike the damn cola! Anyone got a spare? but i digress.

I love the duck even though i have only been part of the community for a short period, people of all diffent personalitys, traits & manurismes, a variety of fantastic imaginations & just down right…*Trails off*…What cake?Cookies? Hell yeah!!!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon