Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Excited on Comics
Lonnehart at 9:29AM, Nov. 18, 2009
(online)
Gillespie
I used to pretend that pokemon actually existed when I was a child. I have/had a crazy imagination.

My niece thinks they do, even though I try to tell her otherwise. Oh…

Video: Cute Pika
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
zaymac at 10:11AM, Nov. 18, 2009
(online)
I'm actually more excited about these Hot girls that are obsessed with comics. :)

It has always been my dream to share late night pillow talk with a beautiful woman, about such topics as who would win in a fight The HULK or Superman.

*sigh* A boy can dream.

It's a Grizzly Bear battling Zombies. Do you need to know more?
DOLLAR STORE HAIRCUTA daily webcomic of unfunny.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:55PM
sakebento at 10:58AM, Nov. 18, 2009
(offline)
Well, I think it's not just passion, but also desire to socialize.

In college, I was the social coordinator for the school's anime club. While we had plenty of regular attenders, I could never get us to do anything remotely social. In fact, my job basically boiled down to buying group tickets for the local anime convention each year. And even then, only a small percentage of club members wanted to go. Some people love comics, but they don't really feel like talking with other people or spending time in a club when they could be doing other things, like reading or writing comics.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Lonnehart at 9:56PM, Nov. 18, 2009
(online)
zaymac
I'm actually more excited about these Hot girls that are obsessed with comics. :)

It has always been my dream to share late night pillow talk with a beautiful woman, about such topics as who would win in a fight The HULK or Superman.

*sigh* A boy can dream.

I'd actually stay away from those kind of women if they're really REALLY obsessed with superhero comics. I can see it now…

A woman dressed in a Catwoman costume, and a guy dressed as Batman who leaps into bed to “convince” her that crime is bad… or something like that…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon