Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Gross-out
subcultured at 9:26AM, Nov. 7, 2006
(online)
it's one of those things that shouldn't have happened, but it did…

heh. let's leave it at that
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:00PM
Tantz_Aerine at 5:20PM, Nov. 7, 2006
(online)
subcultured
Tantz Aerine
subcultured
i had lacerated my eye a few years back. I videotaped it as it was healing. i spent the night in the ER and had to get stitches. the funny thing was that before the stitches I could see through my eyelids whenever I closed my eye.

I have to warn you it's kinda graphic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4_dPhDutXA

That was totally wicked!

i thought so too!

after the initial scare that my eyeball was popped because I lost all sight on that right eye from the blood flow.

but I got a cool looking scar to show to girls !_^

It does make me wonder how you got it lacerated in the first place, though. If of course, I am not prying.

…and I just saw I was. Consider the question withdrawn- I just read your post to sub. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM
Mark at 5:08AM, Nov. 8, 2006
(offline)
Cant remember anything really disgusting right now but anyways I gots an interesting story.

So I'm at this friend's place for a party, and it ends kinda latish. Alright fine it was 12am, but I'm a student and can't afford a cab and couldn't be effed to take the bus (the busses would have probably stopped by then anyways).

So I take the most sensible option.

“Dude mind if I crash for the night?”
“Yeah sure whatever”

So he goes to his cupboard to get a pillow and sheet for me to use. First thing he says when he passes the pillow to me is
“Sorry bout the pillow”

It wasn't a big deal. It was just one of those old pillows with yellowish stains making it look like it had a double function as a midnight toilet. Of course, pillows do tend to go a bit yellowish and accumulate stains as they age and all and I'm not much of a neat freak so whatever, everythings hunky dory.

“If it's any consolation you can just do this”

He flips the pillow over expecting a much cleaner side. Instead the stains are 5 times worse and a way darker yellow. In the middle lies this big brown stain that looked someone had taken a big crap there. Maybe someone did use it as a midnight bathroom.

Now I'm not much of a neat freak but everyone has his/her limits. This wasn't mine. I ended up sleeping on it anyways. However I did take the precaution of putting my head on the side which didn't have the “crap mark” and trying not my best to rest my hands under the pillow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon