Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello Drunk Duck, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!!!
TheBrokeOtaku at 11:36PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
..Well good luck with that, we're here to draw comics.

Anyway, My name is Kuki but my nickname is Konata. I'm one of the Color artist/ Webmaster of the comic “The Broke Otaku”, a comic filled with the documented events of the lives of a Vegetarian Vampire , A Gender switching Succubus , and their insane pet “cat”. living in a rather messy apartment in the middle of the desert.

We update whenever, and there's no real set order for our comic. Heck, you'll have to search the archive in order to read anything new most of the time…. But we hope you enjoy it anyway!

Nice to meet you all!
-Konata

Hola,
Como estas mi amigos?
I'm the eccentric weirdo with the amazing ability to disappear in a instant who goes by the name of “Sai”as well I'm a gender bending Succubus whom preys on anyone and everyone. I think of flirting as a sport so if I prey upon you… I'm sorry, I truly am. I nest with Sakura and funny furry Konata. Its always fish and chips with them lot, but hey I love them anyways cause hell… being in the desert really sucks. Oh… also pleasure to meet whomever ya are.
+ Sai

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Custard Trout at 5:40AM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
TheBrokeOtaku
Anyway, My name is Kuki but my nickname is Konata. I'm one of the Color artist/ Webmaster of the comic “The Broke Otaku”, a comic filled with the documented events of the lives of a Vegetarian Vampire , A Gender switching Succubus , and their insane pet “cat”.

Soooooo it's a cliche filled self insert series of injokes? Might be more at home at Smackjeeves.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
TheBrokeOtaku at 7:06AM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
TheBrokeOtaku
Anyway, My name is Kuki but my nickname is Konata. I'm one of the Color artist/ Webmaster of the comic “The Broke Otaku”, a comic filled with the documented events of the lives of a Vegetarian Vampire , A Gender switching Succubus , and their insane pet “cat”.

Soooooo it's a cliche filled self insert series of injokes? Might be more at home at Smackjeeves.

Never heard of it..

ifelldownthestairs at 12:13PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(online)
You're not exactly missing out. I wouldn't bother.

Despite Custard Trout's… very thoughtful suggestion.
you know why birds don't write their memoirs? because birds don't lead epic lives, that's why. who'd want to read what a bird does? nobody. that's who.
http://www.drunkduck.com/i_fell_down_the_stairs
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
TheBrokeOtaku at 1:19PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
ifelldownthestairs
You're not exactly missing out. I wouldn't bother.

Despite Custard Trout's… very thoughtful suggestion.

Comic's that bad huh =P

ifelldownthestairs at 3:15PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(online)
Oh, Smackjeeves is a comic hosting site. I haven't read many of the comics there, but what I did see was very generic, and the sense of community is practically nonexistent.

I had my comic there a long time ago along with here, but deleted it after maybe six months.

Waste of time. Blechh.
you know why birds don't write their memoirs? because birds don't lead epic lives, that's why. who'd want to read what a bird does? nobody. that's who.
TheBrokeOtaku at 3:51PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
Ah, I see…

Guessing it's a bad idea to say we're doing this for the fun of it, not for the fame..

….

Well at least I am.

ifelldownthestairs at 6:21PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(online)
Fame! Hah!

That's a good one.

Anybody doing this for fame is in for a big fuckin' suprise
TheBrokeOtaku at 9:47PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
ifelldownthestairs
Fame! Hah!

That's a good one.

Yep! I've learned that you should do webcomics for the fun of it, not for the fame! For then you shall be in for a load of disappointment!

…However, it helps if you work with people that care just a small bit what people think. Otherwise it could get…messy.

TheBrokeOtaku at 9:48PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
ifelldownthestairs
Fame! Hah!

That's a good one.

Yep! I've learned that you should do webcomics for the fun of it, not for the fame! For then you shall be in for a load of disappointment!

…However, it helps if you work with people that care just a small bit what people think. Otherwise it could get…messy.

Custard Trout at 4:10AM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
TheBrokeOtaku

Unless your name is either Jerry Holkins or Mike Krahulik.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon