Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Here's a Hearty "Herro!"
Zidanechoo at 5:08AM, Jan. 20, 2007
(offline)
Hey there fellow artists/comicers/spriters/etc!

This is Ziddy here.. Just saying hi and stuff. <.<

Okay.. to introduce myself, I'm a 16 year old Singaporean guy who has this fondness of sprite comics. Currently, I am making a RO Sprite Comic named “Legendary Baka Warriors”.

Experience.. I had a couple of previous comics in the past.. which I thrashed due to their quality. But hey, practice makes perfect, no? =)

Anywho.. Nice to meet you all. =D
Legends are usually bad news… or are they?

last edited on July 14, 2011 5:01PM
Glarg at 7:14AM, Jan. 20, 2007
(offline)
Spriter? NO! CANT! STOP!

They just keep coming!!!!!!

sorry bout that having a spriter endused episode. We have MILLIONS and I mean MILLIONS of spriters on DD, they get a tad annoying with the “LOLZ I DINT COIPEE DOSE SPRITES I MAKE DEM MAH SELV” when they obviously took them from another site because the sprites look like they have been streched, skewed, and mostly no one knows how to make speech bubbles.

Welcome to DD, all the spriters hang around “The Forum Games” because thats the only place they dont get flamed >_>, stay safe.

This has been a flamming security program by Mogie The Pear, Remember, only you cant prevent Flaming wars.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
deities at 8:01AM, Jan. 20, 2007
(offline)
Yeah,
I totally get the whole sprite comics are crap deal. But seriously, does this guy look like a, “IMMA TTL NOOBZ HAR HAR!” No. It's about time people got it into their heads that some people have the ideas but maybe not the ability, the time or the equipment to draw them out.

I've seen a LOT of horrifically hand-drawn comics yet they ALWAYS get placed above sprite comics because sprite comics are just crap. I spend nearly 2 hours per sprite comic and I work hard at it and I do it because I lack the time to sit and draw and I find sprite comics more fun for me to do.

Yes there are a LOT of horrible Sprite Comics out there, but in every 100 bad ones I've found atleast 10 that aren't bad. Instead of jumping the gun cause he's a sprite comic, I feel people should take the time to look at the comic and see how the writing and the style are and let it flesh out a little.

Not all sprite comics are awful, just a lot of them, heh. But still, it annoys me when people diss ALL of them down when there are a few good one.

There, my rant is over. Welcome to DD, you will find the community is actually pretty awesome despite first appearances! Good luck!!
Spliced with Raccoon DNA @
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
WingNut at 9:02AM, Jan. 20, 2007
(offline)
Welcome lad! You have already set yourself far above the ranks of many of the stereotypical spriters in my eyes. You have good grammar, your avoid internet speak, and you seem like an all around interestin' dude. Welcome to the duck my friend, you're doing great!

-Cheers!

Wing
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
Roguehill at 5:40PM, Jan. 20, 2007
(offline)
Welcome, Welcome! There's beer and cheese in the fridge, you may help yourself to anything you like!

GHOST ZERO
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Priceman at 5:31PM, Jan. 21, 2007
(online)
Welcome to the site. A RO comic should be interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Adariel at 4:40AM, Jan. 22, 2007
(offline)
Spread the love around, welcome to the halls of the Duck.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon