Networking & Community Projects*

HEROES ALLIANCE - Superhero community project looking for contributors
Abt_Nihil at 6:31AM, Dec. 2, 2009
(offline)
HEROES ALLIANCE is basically the sequel of the dd-award-winning community project HEROES UNITE, whose creator Nepath is going to weave HU tighter into his own comics, thus limiting possibilities for external contributors.

That's why I suggested to create a new project.

You may already know me from HU chapters EGO and FURY, which I wrote and coordinated (and I also contributed some artwork). EGO expanded the number of HU contributors and external characters considerably, and I hope that qualifies me for taking on this new challenge.

HEROES ALLIANCE is slated to start after the current HU chapter “The Darkness Within”. Right now we're looking for contributors: Creators, writers, and artists. Our goal is to create exciting cross-overs between pre-existing webcomic superheroes (or rather, any characters that can fit into the HA universe). The project's direction depends on the contributors, and while I'll try to streamline contributions into a somewhat coherent comic series (and thus will have to exert some degree of editorial control), the project is there for the sake of our contributors, and not the other way around.

I hope I piqued your interest! If so, please look up the HA forums for more info, for signing up and/or submitting your character(s).
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon