Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Introducing the DD Quackcast
RPGgrenade at 12:17PM, July 22, 2011
(online)
Well obviously flying space monkeys have always been an important and very controversial topic of discussion

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!
Kroatz at 1:50PM, July 22, 2011
(online)
Howdy people, I have a question.
How do you go about joining in on a quackcast? I think It would be fun to join Ozzy and Skoolmonster in their Sesame Street performance of crazymen and sages.
Topics I could discuss and know a lot about:
- The importance of nudity in modern day comics.
- How to create a perfect pancake house.
- The weather.
- How to use gameplay mechanics in the creation of an interesting world in comics or otherwise.
- What books to read and what shows to watch to create an interesting comics world.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
skoolmunkee at 5:43PM, July 22, 2011
(offline)
Kroatz wrote:
Howdy people, I have a question.
How do you go about joining in on a quackcast? I think It would be fun to join Ozzy and Skoolmonster in their Sesame Street performance of crazymen and sages.
Topics I could discuss and know a lot about:
- The importance of nudity in modern day comics.
- How to create a perfect pancake house.
- The weather.
- How to use gameplay mechanics in the creation of an interesting world in comics or otherwise.
- What books to read and what shows to watch to create an interesting comics world.
Well it usually goes the other way around, we have a topic we think would be good and then we try to find some “experts” in it. The gameplay mechanics thing sounds interesting though, were you serious about that?
IT'S OLD BATMAN
Kroatz at 5:59PM, July 22, 2011
(online)
skoolmunkee wrote:
Kroatz wrote:
Well it usually goes the other way around, we have a topic we think would be good and then we try to find some “experts” in it. The gameplay mechanics thing sounds interesting though, were you serious about that?
Yes, though I'm not that good at creating interesting characters to populate the worlds I made up. I have been working hard on several (game) projects where my task was nothing but level design. I know what makes an interesting world, it doesn't matter whether it is in a game, a movie or a comic book.
And I am always serious. (Well, not always…)
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
RPGgrenade at 7:18AM, July 23, 2011
(online)
I'm not really an expert of anything as of yet, reall =P
Just things that might not even be relevant to the comic process, it helpful for me because of my comic itself, but others wouldn't find liquor knowledge too useful XD
As for a topic idea… I have no ideas

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon