Comic Talk and General Discussion *

It's Canada Day!!
Orin J Master at 5:12PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
why did they give canada a whole day? i mean, sure, maybe a half-day but it's really not worth a whole day.

also, the beer sucks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
HippieVan at 5:28PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Dan
Canada Day was yesterday? No wonder people were shooting off fireworks last night.

You know, I lived in Canada for 5 years before moving down to US, and in Canadian schools we had to sing the Canadian national anthem every single day. It wasn't particularily annoying, but couple of my friends decided to have a bit of fun with it, singing it in different accents, beats, and stuff.

But damn, I miss New York Fries back there. Best fries I've ever had if you ask me. Bit ironic that it was founded in Canada.

We stopped having to sing it after elementary school. Now we just have to stand while they play it every morning. I remember I used to refuse to sing the line about god. Apparently I've always been just as contrary as I am now, haha.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:21PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
I'd like to wish a late happy Bday to our wierd little brother to the North.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Dan at 7:08PM, July 2, 2009
(online)
Hippie Van
We stopped having to sing it after elementary school. Now we just have to stand while they play it every morning. I remember I used to refuse to sing the line about god. Apparently I've always been just as contrary as I am now, haha.
That's good news. I thought I'd be spending the rest of my life telling my grandchildren how I had to apply my horrible vocal skills every single day throughout the entire school years.
“I like shooting, but I sure as hell don't like being shot at.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:04PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 5:42AM, July 5, 2009
(offline)
Ah crap I wasn't here to post on the actual day.

I hate living within a block of the air base. Bloody jets flying overhead all day and night. I mean, I love my country, but I also like to sleep once in a while.
Orin J Master
why did they give canada a whole day? i mean, sure, maybe a half-day but it's really not worth a whole day.

also, the beer sucks.
Hey, they gave The United States a day. If a country like the US gets one then we certainly deserve one. Might aswell also celebrate our severance with the Brits and the fact that this is just an awesome country.

I really don't get the difference between Canadian and so-called ‘other’ beer. It all tastes like what I put into a toilet every morning.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon