Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

knock, knock!
aschell at 12:22PM, Nov. 21, 2008
(offline)
hello everybody!

names alan schell, just thought i'd checkout the duck and se what was up.
maybe thorw up some web comics or two, a little info about by self, i'm an ego-maniac that likes comic books, old tv shows, and rabid animals.

i go to a lot of comic conventions selling art and stuff. anyone wants to check out my deviantart site http://aschell.deviantart.com/ hope thats not breaking any rules.
so yell at me!
cheers
al
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
amanda at 12:32PM, Nov. 21, 2008
(online)
Alan
maybe throw up some web comics
This made me smile a lot ^.^
Welcome to the fun, Alan!
*yells*
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Aghammer at 1:41PM, Nov. 21, 2008
(offline)
My comic often makes me a little nauseous but I've never actually thrown up comics. Might be an easier way to get my pages done… I'll look into it :)

I like all of that except for rabid animals… don't get me wrong I tried liking them but kept ending up in a tree… oh well.

Welcome to the mighty duck and I look forward to your comic. Check out Amanda's Salt the Holly for the right way to do it :)

Hey, I'm going to a con this weekend in Atlanta… let me know if you ever make it to the Southern cons, I hit most of them (with a bat ala paranoia agent).

Oh my God, did you mention your deviantArt account… that is completely against the rules… Shroom or Scarf, can you deal with him please?

Later,
AG
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 1:56PM, Nov. 21, 2008
(offline)
Helo Al: you don't mind if I call you Al do you? Puts me in mind of a Paul Simon song - You can call me Betty, Betty if I call you, If I call you Aaaaaal…

Please don't call me Betty, Al.

As Aghammer pointed out, you're not permitted to mention that place on this sub-forum. You're not even permitted to mention any comics you might be projectile vomiting on to our server, or give any intimation of what your sordid artistic ends might be, but as you've at least had the courtesy to entertain us with your rabid egomaniacal animal training act, I'll keep the yelling to a minimum:

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII! WHO LET THAT MOTH IN?!!

Enjoy the Duck Al. If you really must insist on calling me Betty, I'm sure I'll learn to live with it.
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Dark Clown at 3:59PM, Nov. 21, 2008
(online)
Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Renga Studio at 5:03PM, Nov. 21, 2008
(online)
Hi, aschell! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

aschell
knock, knock!

Who's there?
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Custard Trout at 4:00AM, Nov. 22, 2008
(offline)
aschell
i'm an ego-maniac at me!

That's weird attitude to take when you can't draw and seem to type by smacking your head on your keyboard.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
aschell at 9:02AM, Nov. 22, 2008
(offline)
just want to thank everyone so far for the warm welcome.
as for throwing up comics i try not to joke about it cause its a serious problem, i do it to keep my girlish figure. anyway feel free to call me al. sorry about any typos in my posts or my comics. i'm glad i joined because you guys are truly a silly lot!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
Mushroomcomix at 10:17AM, Nov. 22, 2008
(online)
Hello aschell, As my friends Betty and Aghammer said I must ask you to restrain from mentioning any non drunk duck orientated sites in this sub forum or we may have to resort to the cold hot cola and vogon poetry sessions…now that we have that cleared up…
WELCOME TO THE DRUNK DUCK!..In no way affiliated with Disneys the mighty ducks :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon