Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for an editor of sorts. :3
Sazuka at 8:01PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(offline)
Hello! I'm new to the site, for one, so – Nice to meet you all!

I've been working on a.. comic in process for a while now, persay. A little over a year. It started out as a roleplay. Both of our characters were extremely developed, and it just got longer and more intense until I just gave up and declared that it HAD to be made into a comic. XD I've been an artist for three years.

We're STILL roleplaying the plot, and it's really nothing near organized, so.. I was thinking that a person to review what we've got so far, and maybe look over the art and the designs that we have.. just to get a personal opinion. And plus, if you liked it, you'd be one of the first ones to know what happens! 000:

Warning : It will be :
+ Quite violent
+ Pretty vulgar
+ Completely insane. :3

If you're willing to take a peek, I'd love to talk to you. <3 Thank you all so much for your time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
Rich at 8:02PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(online)
I'm willing to crit your work, but if you'd post it here, everyone would probably be willing to help in some way.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
Sazuka at 8:35PM, Nov. 6, 2006
(offline)
Rich
I'm willing to crit your work, but if you'd post it here, everyone would probably be willing to help in some way.
o.o I would put the back cover up, but it seems that this site doesn't like it.. I'm having major resizing problems. xD;
It's not a very large picture at all –
But for some reason, on here, it shows up as big as the entire screen.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
Warspritecomic at 7:59AM, Nov. 8, 2006
(online)
I only use paint, but I've looked in Paint-shop-pro and I realise that it automaticaly zooms out so it looks like it should be small, when in realy life it's big. What I usually do is reduce it by ‘50%’ in paint.

Hopefully that will help
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon