ParkerFarker (3)
Product Placement
Salsa

GarBonzo Bean (3)
Aghammer
Niccea

therealtj (Pulled out)
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:57PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
Woot I might win! I knew giving guns to crazy people was an awesome idea :3

I'll vote for PF or Bean for game 17 and 18.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
ParkerFarker at 4:16PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
ParkerFarker
yeah but your game doesn't have guarranteed awesomeness. I believe one “ParkerFarker's” game does.
Agreed. I don't have guarranteed awesomeness. I'm allowing the players to generate the level of awesome they want. I gave them the guns, its up to them to decide how many awesome bullets they fire :D

Also I believe your “Immigrants” don't have any speacail powers. Their just red shirt townies agian. POWER TO THE TOWNIE WITH THE GUN! ;D

Ahem, yes, I would like to send in my action for the night. I wish to fire OVER 9000 OF THESE AWSOME BULLETS AT PARKER FARKER!!! >:)

AAAGGGGgGGggGgGhHHhHhHhhHhhhHhHH!!!!!!! Did none of you read my narratives in the competition? I personally thought they were cooooooollllll!!!! Well I guess I'll just have to go another game without GMing… even though TFGM has… It's not that fair if you ask me… that he can have two goes before I can have one… you should change your vote to ParkerFarker. Yes YOU!

And where's Harkovast, I bribed that sonuvabitch!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
InuYasha_Rules at 4:35PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Agreed. I don't have guarranteed awesomeness. I'm allowing the players to generate the level of awesome they want. I gave them the guns, its up to them to decide how many awesome bullets they fire :D
POWER TO THE TOWNIE WITH THE GUN! ;D

Sorry Parker, but you just can't compete with this! (At least, not this game anyways!) Dont worry, it'll go by pretty quickly anyway!

Parker Farker
AAAGGGGgGGggGgGhHHhHhHhhHhhhHhHH!!!!!!! Did none of you read my narratives in the competition? I personally thought they were cooooooollllll!!!! Well I guess I'll just have to go another game without GMing… even though TFGM has… It's not that fair if you ask me… that he can have two goes before I can have one… you should change your vote to ParkerFarker. Yes YOU!

Yes, I did read it. I don't like hard clues! They give me a headache! And the question is, did you bribe good ole Hark…BEFORE anyone else got to him?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Hakoshen at 5:06PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Remember folks. If you wish to see a picture of a fat lady, sitting on a pile of bananas, while eating Wonka bars, vote for my narration. ^^

Or mine.

BTW Niccea that poll looks veeeeeery similar to a test.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 5:20PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Product Placement
Remember folks. If you wish to see a picture of a fat lady, sitting on a pile of bananas, while eating Wonka bars, vote for my narration. ^^
Or mine.

Don't know why you're campaigning against me. Our narrations are on separate days so there's no conflict of interest :P

And since when did your narration contain that particular description anyways, hmm?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 5:34PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
Parker Farker

Yes, I did read it. I don't like hard clues! They give me a headache! And the question is, did you bribe good ole Hark…BEFORE anyone else got to him?

I got to him about 4 games ago. When I first started running for GM.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
Product Placement at 5:43PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
InuYasha_Rules
Parker Farker
I got to him about 4 games ago. When I first started running for GM.
Then maybe you should go and remind him. People tend to forget about bribes made that long ago.

Revenges? That's a different thing. Those memories linger on. Festering. Boiling. Growing ever more resentment and rage.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 6:14PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(offline)
so when's the election over?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 6:14PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
Well, even with Hark's vote, GreenMonkey would still be in the lead. This election has been stretched on long enough and I think it's time to crown the next GM.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey is our next GM.

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 6:18PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(offline)
wow, fast answer
and yeah buddy.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
InuYasha_Rules at 6:30PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well, even with Hark's vote, GreenMonkey would still be in the lead. This election has been stretched on long enough and I think it's time to crown the next GM.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey is our next GM.

HUZZAH!!! And, um, what was that video clip from? 0.o I have 5 younger siblings, and I don't recognize that! Is that some Iceland only chartoon? haha

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Product Placement at 6:45PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
Actually, it's US/Canadian.

No, it's not being aired in Iceland. At least not to my knowledge. I have to deal with crap like “Dora the explorer”

“What's that?”

A picture of a lake

5 seconds past.

“That's right! It's a lake!”

“Which way is to the lake?”

A picture of two paths. One leads to a jungle one leads to a lake. The same lake that was shown on the previous picture!

5 more seconds.

A bloody arrow appear pointing the way.

“That's right! It's this way!”

*shudders*

Where was I? Oh right. Where did I find this clip? Well let's just say that my search-fu is strong.

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 7:08PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
yeah congrats tfgm, but I am astounded at your search-fu PP. You read Salsa's message, thought of what to say, searched for a video, copy/pasted the embed code, and posted your message in under a minute. Wow.

Product Placement at 7:12PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
your search-fu is strong!
No!

Well. To be fair. I found that video previously as I was looking for an appropriate congratulation video. The fact that I noticed Salsa's post as he had just posted it was a huge coincidence.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 7:22PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
WHATEVER MAN! I will always know you as a Master Search-fu-ist!

Product Placement at 7:52PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
WHATEVER MAN! I will always know you as a Master Search-fu-ist!

I'm going to allow this.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:24PM, Sept. 9, 2009
(online)

Follow the link.
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?cid=226&tid=50551&pid=721281#721281

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Hakoshen at 4:48AM, Sept. 12, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Hakoshen
Product Placement
Or mine.

Don't know why you're campaigning against me. Our narrations are on separate days so there's no conflict of interest :P

And since when did your narration contain that particular description anyways, hmm?

It isn't that I'm campaigning against you (in fact I don't even recall submitting it for entry) but instead I was literally going “me too.” And it's there, it's just like the rest of the narrative; unnecessarily vague and complex. It was somewhere around the Xerxes comment.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon