MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII GM Election
Niccea at 4:39PM, Feb. 9, 2010
(offline)
It is that time again. Time to select a new leader for the biggest forum game on Drunk Duck. I will use our nice old form by Product Placement, of course.

Rules and Conditions.

Veteran players only.
The GM needs to posses a fair understanding on how the game runs. Therefore we require that the applicant has played the game at least twice

No encore performance.
As the current GM, it is up to me to pass the title to someone new. Once you're done running a game, you will also be expected to give someone else a chance. Don't start a new game. Instead you will run an election like this one where we pick a new GM. Also, you can't be a candidate yourself. This will ensure that we get new blood into the game and that the rules are regularly picked at from a different perspective. GMs from older games are free to run again and are encouraged to do so. Who knows? If they were good enough, people will flock to play their game again.

Explain your goal.
What do you plan to do as the new GM? Are you going to run a standard Mafia game? If so, will you change the rules/roles and/or introduce new ones? Are you perhaps gonna play a game with a different theme? Reverse Mafia perhaps or maybe zombie apocalypse? If so explain the new structure of the game. Changing the formula is OK. It happens in almost every game. Just be careful not to introduce a change so radical that it could scare people away from voting you. You can discuss rule changes and different themes here to see if people would like it.

Pick a schedule and stick with it It is important that the GM is punctual in maintaining the game. Do you plan to post narrations every 24 hours at a specific time? If so, make sure that you'll be here to on time to do so. If something comes up that would force you to be early or late, post a warning to let people know with an explanation. It's encouraged that you run the game using GMT timezone schedule since the players hail from all over the world, spanning different time zones and a GMT conversion table is the easiest one for everyone to access. If you plan on using a different time zone schedule like an American one, Make sure you advertise it well and post an appropriate conversion table for everyone to access.
An example of a GMT conversion table:

“Here's how it works. Figure out where in the world you live and locate that place on the map. Follow the line you're living in down to the bottom of the map and locate a number down there. Use that number to change the time that the GM gives (as long as he's using GMT, that is). For example, if the GM says that something will happen at 6 pm and your living in a -5 zone, it means that it will happen at 1 pm, your time. If you live in a +5 zone, it means that it will happen at 11pm.”

Also for those living in America, here's a handy time table to show you at what time you can expect the narrations.

Show us your stuff The GM is expected to write narrations to explain what's going on throughout the game. A good writer can make the game come alive and encourage players to come back to read what's going on. Show us your stuff and create a scenario where YOU(the applicant) kill ME (the election holder). In this narration it is important that you do not directly tell us that it was you who committed the crime but instead leave a clue that's based on your name, avatar, signature, profile, comic(if you have any), something that can link you to the crime. Try making a link to you that can be figured out with some research, while at the same time is not blatantly obvious. You can throw in red herrings but please refrain from directly connecting the herrings to innocents. Make them instead vague things that could point at many people. Finally, be creative, funny, dramatic, brutal, serious, descriptive, vague, long winded or short and to the point. Pick the style you feel comfortable with and would like to use. Impress us with what you can do. At the end of the narration post an explanation that shows people how the clues link to you so that we can understand your logic.

I'll be posting the applicants sample narrations in the second post for people to quickly read through. Once we have enough applications I will announce when it's time to vote for your favorite GM. Applicants do not need to vote since it's given that they'll be voting for themselves. Although if they wish to vote for someone else, they can do so.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Niccea at 4:40PM, Feb. 9, 2010
(offline)

Randomdudeperson
Here is my game.

Game play:

Here are the changes that I’ve made to the original game style.

You don't get to attack a specific player. Instead, you tell me wich street you want to patrol, and if an enemy is on the same street or nearby, you will attack each other. To keep it simple, the street names will just be numbers and letters, and the amount of streets I use will depend on how many ppl play.

Also, all actions happen AT THE SAME TIME!!! The more friends you work with, the better your chances of survival!

There are two fortresses, one for each guild. They will have their own specific spot on the map, that only the guild members will know. If you choose not to prowl the streets, your action will by default to stay in the fortress. However, your mission is to find and eliminate the enemy fortress, so you can’t stay hidden forever! Planning has to go into raiding a fortress in order for it to succeed.

A lot of things depend on random chance. Did you detect the trap? Did you see the footprint? Where you able to put 2 and 2 together? All this will be chosen by the all mighty D100! I know how a lot of you LOVE it so much! >: )

Also, you don’t have a set amount of lives. It’ll all depend on who you are, who attacked you, and of course, the die rolls.

Roles:
All roles are different! Everyone has an ability! However, the only roles you know, are your own and your guild members.

The guilds:

I will randomly select two ppl that are guild bosses in the beginning of the game. They will tell me an amount of ppl's names that they want to invite into their guild. (I will decide how many invites they are allotted, depending on the amount of ppl playing) I will then tell the chosen ppl that they have been invited into Either the Ragers guild or the Eliteists guild. The person will either accept the invite, or not. All ppl in the same guild will know each others roles and abilities. A lot of players become stronger when working with other ppl.

Eliteists:

This is a government run operation. They know who to talk to, so they have all the gizmos. They are mostly focused on the defensive side, and are considered to be the “good side”.

Ragers:

These ppl HATE the government! They might be poor, but they have a lot of rage to them, making them lethal! This guild focuses on mass destruction and is seen as the “bad” side.

Wich guild you want to join will depend on your role. A good guy will be executed for joining the Ragers, and vica versa. I will tell you where you want to go, along with your role and abilities. Some roles become stronger when they join a guild. And if you don't join a guild, don't worry. It's not the end of the world! :)

Combos:

Many roles have matches. Some matches benefit ppl, while other matches are mortal enemies. If mortal enemies join the same guild, chaos will ensue! I'll pq you and your guild when either event happens.

Any questions, just send me a message!

Steet corner of 2 and B Weather: Night, slight breeze, slight fog.

Niccea was running home, what with everything that was happening lately. The mafia had finally been driven out of Townston, but a greater evil had taken their place. Times where changing, and people without a use, where thrown out like yesterdays trash. People like townies. People like her. Yes, sadly the guilds only accepted those with abilities into their guilds, and hence the reason the Niccea was in such danger this night. She rounded the corner, almost to her house. She kept to the shadows, trying to hide her presence; but one shadow reached out and grabbed her.

“Well well well? We’re up a bit late, aren’t we?”
“PLEASE, LET ME GO!!! I’M NOT A THREAT TO ANYONE!!!”, Niccea begged.
The figure looked up at the night sky. “Exactly. The guilds will be assembling soon, and people like you, will just get in the way. I intend to remove you, therefore giving me a better chance of getting invited. The less people around, the more of a chance my talents will be recognized.”
Niccea became desperate. She wasn’t able to tear away from the mans grip, his nails sinking into her arm like claws. PLEASE! I’ll do anything! Just let me go home!
“I’m TIRED of flying solo! I wish to to join one of the guilds, and I’ll do ANYTHING to get what I want.” With that, the man closed his eyes, reached behind him with his free arm, and drew a sword.
“It appears that fate has chosen your life to end with the use of a katana.”

The scream that followed could be heard by those that where just a couple blocks away.

Niccea the ONLY townie in this game, is dead.

Ok, some of it is just awesome narration, some of it is clues, and some of it is red herrings. The breakdown is as follows:

Clues:
Looking up at the night sky/grip like claws/flying solo. My avi is a flying dragon.

Flying solo also refers to me complaining about getting the seiral killer roles all the time.

He talks about fate, and he closes his eyes to pick a weapon. This is all random, referring to my name.

Red herrings: My talent could refer to TFGM’s comic, No Talent. But it is in fact just part of the narration.

Using a Katana could refer to Harks comic.

There are also clues referring to my role, but since all roles are secret, I cant tell you that! lol!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Random that is alot different from the idea you suggested at college.

I'm running. With Rand Land((From Wheel of Time series. Its good so go read it.))

The Townies go to Rand land.

This is me forcing mafia into Rand land. Rand land is a term used to describe the world in the “Wheel of Time” series. In Rand land thousand years in the past. The world was perfect. This was due to people who could use the one power, the same power that keeps everything going. But they found an energy source that could be even more powerful. So they broke into it and unleashed the DARK ONE. A war of good and evil takes place. It dosn't look so good until the Dragon the hero of the era attacked the darkone with 50 male channelers. They sealed him and his generials away. But the Dark One would have his revenge! He tainted the male channelers' source. Causeing any male channerler to eventually go mad. They did and when they did they used there power to break the world. 3,000 years have passed, the seals that hold him prisoner are failing and he Is threatening to break out. The Breaking that happened 3,000 years ago has caused the one government world to be come a world with many different countries.

This game will be different than normal mafia. I'm going to divide the players into groups of 3. These groups will be given names of countries from Rand Land. Tear, Andor, Cairhien, Shienar, Tar Valon and the mafia group = Friends of the Dark.

The Dragon reborn(Mayor)
The Amyrlin Seat(Pardoner)

Countries
The countries are the townies in this game. Each country is structured like this
King/Queen = can once per 24 cycle can ask which country someone is apart of and I will tell you. And they hold a seal.
Soldier = Vig
Herb Healer = Paramedic

People that are in the same country will know each other as there teammate.

If the King/Queen of a country is killed, then the country is destryed. And so is the seal they hold. The remaining members may become serial killer team, join the Friends of the Dark, or join any of the other countries

Now here is the trick. The countries could work together to fight the Friends of the Dark or they could just try to be the only country left standing.

Friends of the Dark
Friends of the Dark will have 5 players.
Forsaken(Godfather): Family members head: it is just like the horse head. Threaten the lynch man: Cancel one lynch. If double lynch was called then you can cancel both or just one of the lynches? The Dark Lord Rewards his servents: You may bring back one person from death((Including yourself)) Only works once. I can look how I want to look: Its just like the “behnd the curtains.” Except instead of townie he will be said to come from a random country other than the one who tried to look at him. Now its personal: Drop the curtain and start killing once per night.
DarkFriend: Hey I'm normal: If tested will not appear to be Friend of the Dark. REVENGE!: If two or more of your allys are dead you gain the ‘Kill ablitiy’ and lose the "Hey I'm normal ablity
Trolloc: Kill: Once per night you can kill someone. Eat: Once per night you can eat a player who is dead. Every two bodys you eat will give you an extra life.
Fade: Kill: Once per night you can kill someone. Die Hard:If you are targeted at night you will kill them. If someone one tried to kill you then he and you both die..
Black Sister: Kill or Heal: Once per night they can either choose to kill or protect someone. Eye and ears: Once per day you can get the role of one person.

TIME: I'll be releasing nars at 12:00 GMT. I'll stop accepting votes and actions an hour before.

SAMPLE:

therealtj run down the village street. His heart beat was as loud as his foot steps ringing off the stone paved street. He was being chased by someone. He didn't know who and he didn't care. His only focus was to get back to his nation's camp. He'd be safe there. The town had been in nuetral tertiory and he thought the other side would keep it that way. “Blood and Ashes!” tj cursed as he rounded a corner and bumped into a figure wrapped in a cloak. “Sorry about that,” tj said not bothering to slow down to get a closer look at the figure. Tj heard, “No your not and neither am I,” along with the sound of a dagger being unsheathed. Tj turned around just in time to see the flash of steel come swinging down. By instinct he reached out and grabbed his attackers arm. Tj made for his own dagger when he felt a blade plunge into his stomach. “You can never have too many daggers,” the figure said with a voice that put a chill in the night's air. Tj peered into the hood of the figure and shivered at the inhuman face inside. “I don't want to leave this half finished,” the figure said with a smirk as he plunged his dagger into tj's heart. Tj gave a flinch and then sagged in his killer's grip. “Lets put some fear into these fools hearts,” he said as he jammed a dagger in tj's left eye. The killer let tj's lifeless body drop onto the ground and walked into a building's shadow. The figure seemed to merge with the shadow as if it was welcoming a friend and then the figure was gone.

therealtj the Andoran Soldier is dead.

Clues: “I don't want to leave this half finished.” None of my comics are finished.
danger into the heart = One of my comic icons is just a bunch of hearts

CLUES: Will be based off of avi, profile, sig, how they act in game, comic icons, general theme of comics, and first 10 pages of comics.

Clues will get harder per action. All killing will leave clues. Bringing people back to life will bring clues.

Product Placement
Hey guys. Sorry for not being around for the final part of the mafia game but the darnest thing happened to me.

I has been fighting off a flue for the past week but last Monday I woke up with chest pains. At first I thought it was my back bothering me but I have this thing where if my shoulder blade goes all misaligned on me, the pain travels to the front of my chest so I booked an appointment with my chiropractor. When I almost past out during my appointment I got rushed to the hospital where I was diagnosed with a viral infection in my heart. That fucking flu tried to kill me!

Anyways, I just got released from hospital today. I'm on anti-inflammatory medicine for the next couple of weeks and I'm not allowed to strain my heart for the duration of this month. Therefore, I'm not allowed to work out, go to my dance classes, have any kind of a fun except hanging out in front of the computer. As a result, my schedule just freed up significantly.

To prevent myself from dying from boredom, I'm gonna apply for the sympathy vote and ask everyone to vote for me as the next GM. I'm gonna be sticking around writing tons of scripts and finishing my part of the Fightplosion but managing the Mafia game always seems to let loose my muse and motivate me enough to stick to my writing.

As for my theme, I'm gonna go with the classic mafia game so it's essentially just a copy/past of my application from the last GM election.

Link to my last application.

Salsa
As promised, I'm running.
I'm gonna reuse the last game I did. Why? Half the powers that I gave never got used. I will NOT have the lynch switch though.
Mafia: The Legend of Townstonia
They say that before the moon had a face, and the wolf learned to howl, there was a village that was ravaged by a battle between a Lord and a Mage of the black. The tale is lost to the murky depths of time, but the battle left scars that remain in the decedents of those that lived.
Roles
YE OLDE VILLAGERS: aka Townies
Mayor=> Lord(1) elected
Witch Hunt: The Lord is able to pick one person to be lynched within an Hour of the first day ending.
In the Name of the King: The Lord's vote is also backed by the King so it holds twice the power(counts twice instead of once).
Blood sport: During the night the Lord can arrange for two combatants to duel to the death. The winner is turned into a pincushion. Each person submits two votes. One for each slot in the execu- I mean games. Note:this is a double lynch, both people die.
Meat sh- I mean My Noble Squires, Defend your Lord!: cannot be attacked or cursed while a squire is alive. This also applies to the Knight
Pardoner=> Knight(1) elected
For My Lady's Favor: Can cancel two lynches during the game. If the Lord has declared a bloodsport and the Knight invokes his Lady's Favor, only one of them will be spared.
Librarian=> Scribe(1) The scribe is told the role of one villager and one villager only.
Detective=> Diviner(1)
Cure the Damned: the diviner can remove two curses during the game. If the power is used on a person who isn't cursed, it is wasted. The diviner can also remove the curse from himself.
Message From the Gods: The diviner can ask what role a person is twice. The diviner can also ask if a person is connected to a crime. He can do only one a day though.
Paranoid=>The Crazy Mage(1)
Booby trapped: The Crazy Mage has his house booby trapped with a mess of magic traps guaranteed to blow the first person to bits that tries to open the door. The Crazy Mage has no idea who they really are due to a few too many magic mishaps.
Veteran=> Tracker(1)
Son, I've fought Dragons!: Due to being awesome and tough, the Tracker must be attacked twice before he can die. Lynchings still take only once though.
Paramedic/Vigilante=> Valkyrie(3)
You Shall Not Pass!: Valkyries can protect one person from one attack at night. they cannot protect each other though.
To Arms: Valkyries can kill one person a night, but not if they're protecting someone
Bodyguard=> Squire(2)These poor saps are your standard MK. I meat shield.
Townie=> serf(who ever is left over) After a hard day's lynching, they're easy pickings, but after a good night's sleep, the torches and pitch forks come out.

The Agents of EVIL: aka Mafia
Godfather=> Black Mage(1)
I Curse Thee: Can curse two people a game, but only one at a time and only at night. The curse takes until the end of the day cycle after the curse was placed to kill it's target. Curses cannot be switched after the night cycle has ended. Curses involve two narratives. Both point to the Black mage, but only the first gives a clue to the victim. The Diviner can remove both curses however.
I was always good at illusions: Appears as a villager and cannot be attacked while in effect. he can still curse people though
I will make your life hell: Appears as the Black Mage and now has the ability to kill directly, but must choose whether to curse or kill in the night.
He's innocent, you can trust me: can cancel on lynch or Bloodsport. Spares everyone in the latter case.
Mad Hatter=> Alchemist(1)
Greek Fire: Can be placed on two people at once, but only one person can be targeted a night. They are activated when A ) the Alchemist chooses, or B ) when the Alchemist dies.
Mafia=> Orks(2 or 3)wez keel stuf, but only once a night.

sociopaths
Psycho=> Agents of Chaos(2)We will water our new order with your blood. But we can only kill one of you each a night.
Mark of the Damned: The agents of chaos can mark up to two people a game. They must both send me a pq and the targets in each must agree. Only one person a night can be marked. ANYONE can be marked, even the Knight and the Lord when both squires are alive. A marked person cannot act (vote, use action) for a day and a night cycle.

Days and nights alternate. Each day or night last 24 hours in real time. For example, day one begins at 21:00 GMT then night one begins at 21:00 GMT the nest day.
Days and nights will start at 21:00 GMT
I will not accept actions or votes after 20:30 GMT.

If you are not sure about what 21:00 GMT is in your time zone, see the charts below to find out.

Rules:
Inactivity:
If a person has not posted on the thread or voted in a lynching in two days (48 hours real time) they will be taken out of the game at the end of the current cycle. The only exception is if the person lets me know that they will be unable to post or vote ahead of time.

Minors:
If you can't receive PQ's then you can't play. Sorry to be harsh, but this is to make things easier on everybody. This game runs on PQ's, it makes it really hard to make a strategy if you can't get them.

Clues:
Clues will come from profiles, avatars, sigs, comic titles, and the first few pages of any comics a person has. Clues can be found in basically anything. The default gender will be male though. Narrations will probably be rather graphic, you have been warned.

Note: I also reserve the right to ban anyone who is acting like a Jackass. Even if you don't know the people playing personally, please show them the same respect you should show you friends. I hate to be a jerk about it, but it isn't as much fun to play when you have a person calling you an idiot all the time.

Oh one last thing, actions and votes are done in the order that they are received. That means that if a Valkyrie places a hit on the Alchemist and then the Alchemist places a Greek Fire spell on someone, then the Alchemist is killed and the bomb is not placed. Same thing for a lynch. If there is a tie, it is the person who hit the number of votes first that dies.

Narration
Niccea was busy recording the day's events in her tome that held the history of Townston. The quill scratched parchment as ink flowed from the nib. A sudden thunder clap caused a blot to appear on the page. She sighed as the rain came in like a tide. She continued to write as a shadow crept up behind her. It expected to be on top of her soon. As she finished she put the tome to the side and put up her quill and ink. The shadow reached out and clasped a cold clammy hand to her mouth while the other held a dagger to her throat.
“Don't worry,” the shadow said in a voice one would use to gleefully tell you that your dog just died, “I'll be brief.” Niccea's eyes went wide as she felt the blade press hard against her throat and break the skin. Blood flowed out from the gash as the shadow drew the dagger across her neck. Her eyes remained open as everything went black.

Niccea the Scribe is dead.

Tide in the third line comes from my college's battle cry, Roll Tide
“Don't worry I'll be brief” comes from the first page of RoSC (click the link in my sig)
Shadow is a red herring though.

As an incentive, I will draw one scene from the narration every night cycle. =^-^=
Randomdudeperson at 11:03AM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)
HA!!! First post! btw, I don't know how to make the spoiler box. How does one do that? Once I know how to do that, I'll put up the narration.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Randomdudeperson at 1:48PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)
Here is my game.

Game play:

Here are the changes that I’ve made to the original game style.

You don't get to attack a specific player. Instead, you tell me wich street you want to patrol, and if an enemy is on the same street or nearby, you will attack each other. To keep it simple, the street names will just be numbers and letters, and the amount of streets I use will depend on how many ppl play.

Also, all actions happen AT THE SAME TIME!!! The more friends you work with, the better your chances of survival!

There are two fortresses, one for each guild. They will have their own specific spot on the map, that only the guild members will know. If you choose not to prowl the streets, your action will by default to stay in the fortress. However, your mission is to find and eliminate the enemy fortress, so you can’t stay hidden forever! Planning has to go into raiding a fortress in order for it to succeed.

A lot of things depend on random chance. Did you detect the trap? Did you see the footprint? Where you able to put 2 and 2 together? All this will be chosen by the all mighty D100! I know how a lot of you LOVE it so much! >: )

Also, you don’t have a set amount of lives. It’ll all depend on who you are, who attacked you, and of course, the die rolls.

Roles:
All roles are different! Everyone has an ability! However, the only roles you know, are your own and your guild members.

The guilds:

I will randomly select two ppl that are guild bosses in the beginning of the game. They will tell me an amount of ppl's names that they want to invite into their guild. (I will decide how many invites they are allotted, depending on the amount of ppl playing) I will then tell the chosen ppl that they have been invited into Either the Ragers guild or the Eliteists guild. The person will either accept the invite, or not. All ppl in the same guild will know each others roles and abilities. A lot of players become stronger when working with other ppl.

Eliteists:

This is a government run operation. They know who to talk to, so they have all the gizmos. They are mostly focused on the defensive side, and are considered to be the “good side”.

Ragers:

These ppl HATE the government! They might be poor, but they have a lot of rage to them, making them lethal! This guild focuses on mass destruction and is seen as the “bad” side.

Wich guild you want to join will depend on your role. A good guy will be executed for joining the Ragers, and vica versa. I will tell you where you want to go, along with your role and abilities. Some roles become stronger when they join a guild. And if you don't join a guild, don't worry. It's not the end of the world! :)

Combos:

Many roles have matches. Some matches benefit ppl, while other matches are mortal enemies. If mortal enemies join the same guild, chaos will ensue! I'll pq you and your guild when either event happens.

Any questions, just send me a message!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:22PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)

I'm running. With Rand Land((From Wheel of Time series. Its good so go read it.))

The Townies go to Rand land.

This is me forcing mafia into Rand land. Rand land is a term used to describe the world in the “Wheel of Time” series. In Rand land thousand years in the past. The world was perfect. This was due to people who could use the one power, the same power that keeps everything going. But they found an energy source that could be even more powerful. So they broke into it and unleashed the DARK ONE. A war of good and evil takes place. It dosn't look so good until the Dragon the hero of the era attacked the darkone with 50 male channelers. They sealed him and his generials away. But the Dark One would have his revenge! He tainted the male channelers' source. Causeing any male channerler to eventually go mad. They did and when they did they used there power to break the world. 3,000 years have passed, the seals that hold him prisoner are failing and he Is threatening to break out. The Breaking that happened 3,000 years ago has caused the one government world to be come a world with many different countries.

This game will be different than normal mafia. I'm going to divide the players into groups of 3. These groups will be given names of countries from Rand Land. Tear, Andor, Cairhien, Shienar, Tar Valon and the mafia group = Friends of the Dark.

The Dragon reborn(Mayor)
The Amyrlin Seat(Pardoner)

Countries
The countries are the townies in this game. Each country is structured like this
King/Queen = can once per 24 cycle can ask which country someone is apart of and I will tell you. And they hold a seal.
Soldier = Vig
Herb Healer = Paramedic

People that are in the same country will know each other as there teammate.

If the King/Queen of a country is killed, then the country is destryed. And so is the seal they hold. The remaining members may become serial killer team, join the Friends of the Dark, or join any of the other countries

Now here is the trick. The countries could work together to fight the Friends of the Dark or they could just try to be the only country left standing.

Friends of the Dark
Friends of the Dark will have 5 players.
Forsaken(Godfather): Family members head: it is just like the horse head. Threaten the lynch man: Cancel one lynch. If double lynch was called then you can cancel both or just one of the lynches? The Dark Lord Rewards his servents: You may bring back one person from death((Including yourself)) Only works once. I can look how I want to look: Its just like the “behnd the curtains.” Except instead of townie he will be said to come from a random country other than the one who tried to look at him. Now its personal: Drop the curtain and start killing once per night.
DarkFriend: Hey I'm normal: If tested will not appear to be Friend of the Dark. REVENGE!: If two or more of your allys are dead you gain the ‘Kill ablitiy’ and lose the "Hey I'm normal ablity
Trolloc: Kill: Once per night you can kill someone. Eat: Once per night you can eat a player who is dead. Every two bodys you eat will give you an extra life.
Fade: Kill: Once per night you can kill someone. Die Hard:If you are targeted at night you will kill them. If someone one tried to kill you then he and you both die..
Black Sister: Kill or Heal: Once per night they can either choose to kill or protect someone. Eye and ears: Once per day you can get the role of one person.

TIME: I'll be releasing nars at 12:00 GMT. I'll stop accepting votes and actions an hour before.

SAMPLE:

therealtj run down the village street. His heart beat was as loud as his foot steps ringing off the stone paved street. He was being chased by someone. He didn't know who and he didn't care. His only focus was to get back to his nation's camp. He'd be safe there. The town had been in nuetral tertiory and he thought the other side would keep it that way. “Blood and Ashes!” tj cursed as he rounded a corner and bumped into a figure wrapped in a cloak. “Sorry about that,” tj said not bothering to slow down to get a closer look at the figure. Tj heard, “No your not and neither am I,” along with the sound of a dagger being unsheathed. Tj turned around just in time to see the flash of steel come swinging down. By instinct he reached out and grabbed his attackers arm. Tj made for his own dagger when he felt a blade plunge into his stomach. “You can never have too many daggers,” the figure said with a voice that put a chill in the night's air. Tj peered into the hood of the figure and shivered at the inhuman face inside. “I don't want to leave this half finished,” the figure said with a smirk as he plunged his dagger into tj's heart. Tj gave a flinch and then sagged in his killer's grip. “Lets put some fear into these fools hearts,” he said as he jammed a dagger in tj's left eye. The killer let tj's lifeless body drop onto the ground and walked into a building's shadow. The figure seemed to merge with the shadow as if it was welcoming a friend and then the figure was gone.

therealtj the Andoran Soldier is dead.

Clues: “I don't want to leave this half finished.” None of my comics are finished.
danger into the heart = One of my comic icons is just a bunch of hearts

CLUES: Will be based off of avi, profile, sig, how they act in game, comic icons, general theme of comics, and first 10 pages of comics.

Clues will get harder per action. All killing will leave clues. Bringing people back to life will bring clues.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 3:40PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

No it isn't, this is just the finished product! :p Anyway, how do you make the spoiler boxes? I need to know so I can post MY narration! :(
therealtj at 4:00PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)
Hit quote and copy the tags that say “spoiler”.

Also, TFGM, why did you kill me?

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Randomdudeperson at 4:03PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)
therealtj

Ty, and yeah, I THOUGHT there was something wrong about that! lol
Randomdudeperson at 4:17PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)
Steet corner of 2 and B Weather: Night, slight breeze, slight fog.

Niccea was running home, what with everything that was happening lately. The mafia had finally been driven out of Townston, but a greater evil had taken their place. Times where changing, and people without a use, where thrown out like yesterdays trash. People like townies. People like her. Yes, sadly the guilds only accepted those with abilities into their guilds, and hence the reason the Niccea was in such danger this night. She rounded the corner, almost to her house. She kept to the shadows, trying to hide her presence; but one shadow reached out and grabbed her.

“Well well well? We’re up a bit late, aren’t we?”
“PLEASE, LET ME GO!!! I’M NOT A THREAT TO ANYONE!!!”, Niccea begged.
The figure looked up at the night sky. “Exactly. The guilds will be assembling soon, and people like you, will just get in the way. I intend to remove you, therefore giving me a better chance of getting invited. The less people around, the more of a chance my talents will be recognized.”
Niccea became desperate. She wasn’t able to tear away from the mans grip, his nails sinking into her arm like claws. PLEASE! I’ll do anything! Just let me go home!
“I’m TIRED of flying solo! I wish to to join one of the guilds, and I’ll do ANYTHING to get what I want.” With that, the man closed his eyes, reached behind him with his free arm, and drew a sword.
“It appears that fate has chosen your life to end with the use of a katana.”

The scream that followed could be heard by those that where just a couple blocks away.

Niccea the ONLY townie in this game, is dead.

Ok, some of it is just awesome narration, some of it is clues, and some of it is red herrings. The breakdown is as follows:

Clues:
Looking up at the night sky/grip like claws/flying solo. My avi is a flying dragon.

Flying solo also refers to me complaining about getting the seiral killer roles all the time.

He talks about fate, and he closes his eyes to pick a weapon. This is all random, referring to my name.

Red herrings: My talent could refer to TFGM’s comic, No Talent. But it is in fact just part of the narration.

Using a Katana could refer to Harks comic.

There are also clues referring to my role, but since all roles are secret, I cant tell you that! lol!
Niccea at 9:27PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(offline)
I will IGNORE all votes that come in until Friday at 6pm CST. Midnight on Saturday in GMT.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:28PM, Feb. 10, 2010
(online)
therealtj

Cause I felt like it? :D

Or was it cause YOU NEVER CHECKED OUT MY FIGHTSPLOSION FIGHT!?!

Wait no, it was cause I copied and paste it from when you held the GM election and was to lazy to change it to Niccea.

Randomdudeperson at 8:28AM, Feb. 11, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj

Wait no, it was cause I copied and paste it from when you held the GM election and was to lazy to change it to Niccea.

Do you all want a gm thats LAZY??? THEN VOTE FOR ME!!! I promise no lazyness! There, I did my duty to run for gm. Time to go watch Shippuden now. :p
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:47PM, Feb. 11, 2010
(offline)
1. Without laziness, where would America be?
2. Oh yeah…anywhere else…
3. Let's stop numbering, shall we?

Heh. Killing tj when he had nothing to do with the last one… :)
And that's an intersting idea TFGM.
Plus, he's got GM in his name…

But on the newbie GM candidate attempt (possibly win), I would also have to say that I like it too. It reminds me a lot of the game “Battleship”. It's cool but…

How can I say no to a new talent! I vote for Randomdude(tte)person!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
Randomdudeperson at 6:28PM, Feb. 11, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
1. Without laziness, where would America be?
2. Oh yeah…anywhere else…
3. Let's stop numbering, shall we?

Heh. Killing tj when he had nothing to do with the last one… :)
And that's an intersting idea TFGM.
Plus, he's got GM in his name…

But on the newbie GM candidate attempt (possibly win), I would also have to say that I like it too. It reminds me a lot of the game “Battleship”. It's cool but…

How can I say no to a new talent! I vote for Randomdude(tte)person!

HAHA!!! I'm so happy, I can,…do something! lol ^^

Yeah, now that you mention it, IT DOES LOOK LIKE BATTLE SHIP! lol Ty, that'll help explaining how to pq me your actions! Thats IF I win.
Salsa at 10:11PM, Feb. 11, 2010
(offline)
As promised, I'm running.
I'm gonna reuse the last game I did. Why? Half the powers that I gave never got used. I will NOT have the lynch switch though.
Mafia: The Legend of Townstonia
They say that before the moon had a face, and the wolf learned to howl, there was a village that was ravaged by a battle between a Lord and a Mage of the black. The tale is lost to the murky depths of time, but the battle left scars that remain in the decedents of those that lived.
Roles
YE OLDE VILLAGERS: aka Townies
Mayor=> Lord(1) elected
Witch Hunt: The Lord is able to pick one person to be lynched within an Hour of the first day ending.
In the Name of the King: The Lord's vote is also backed by the King so it holds twice the power(counts twice instead of once).
Blood sport: During the night the Lord can arrange for two combatants to duel to the death. The winner is turned into a pincushion. Each person submits two votes. One for each slot in the execu- I mean games. Note:this is a double lynch, both people die.
Meat sh- I mean My Noble Squires, Defend your Lord!: cannot be attacked or cursed while a squire is alive. This also applies to the Knight
Pardoner=> Knight(1) elected
For My Lady's Favor: Can cancel two lynches during the game. If the Lord has declared a bloodsport and the Knight invokes his Lady's Favor, only one of them will be spared.
Librarian=> Scribe(1) The scribe is told the role of one villager and one villager only.
Detective=> Diviner(1)
Cure the Damned: the diviner can remove two curses during the game. If the power is used on a person who isn't cursed, it is wasted. The diviner can also remove the curse from himself.
Message From the Gods: The diviner can ask what role a person is twice. The diviner can also ask if a person is connected to a crime. He can do only one a day though.
Paranoid=>The Crazy Mage(1)
Booby trapped: The Crazy Mage has his house booby trapped with a mess of magic traps guaranteed to blow the first person to bits that tries to open the door. The Crazy Mage has no idea who they really are due to a few too many magic mishaps.
Veteran=> Tracker(1)
Son, I've fought Dragons!: Due to being awesome and tough, the Tracker must be attacked twice before he can die. Lynchings still take only once though.
Paramedic/Vigilante=> Valkyrie(3)
You Shall Not Pass!: Valkyries can protect one person from one attack at night. they cannot protect each other though.
To Arms: Valkyries can kill one person a night, but not if they're protecting someone
Bodyguard=> Squire(2)These poor saps are your standard MK. I meat shield.
Townie=> serf(who ever is left over) After a hard day's lynching, they're easy pickings, but after a good night's sleep, the torches and pitch forks come out.

The Agents of EVIL: aka Mafia
Godfather=> Black Mage(1)
I Curse Thee: Can curse two people a game, but only one at a time and only at night. The curse takes until the end of the day cycle after the curse was placed to kill it's target. Curses cannot be switched after the night cycle has ended. Curses involve two narratives. Both point to the Black mage, but only the first gives a clue to the victim. The Diviner can remove both curses however.
I was always good at illusions: Appears as a villager and cannot be attacked while in effect. he can still curse people though
I will make your life hell: Appears as the Black Mage and now has the ability to kill directly, but must choose whether to curse or kill in the night.
He's innocent, you can trust me: can cancel on lynch or Bloodsport. Spares everyone in the latter case.
Mad Hatter=> Alchemist(1)
Greek Fire: Can be placed on two people at once, but only one person can be targeted a night. They are activated when A ) the Alchemist chooses, or B ) when the Alchemist dies.
Mafia=> Orks(2 or 3)wez keel stuf, but only once a night.

sociopaths
Psycho=> Agents of Chaos(2)We will water our new order with your blood. But we can only kill one of you each a night.
Mark of the Damned: The agents of chaos can mark up to two people a game. They must both send me a pq and the targets in each must agree. Only one person a night can be marked. ANYONE can be marked, even the Knight and the Lord when both squires are alive. A marked person cannot act (vote, use action) for a day and a night cycle.

Days and nights alternate. Each day or night last 24 hours in real time. For example, day one begins at 21:00 GMT then night one begins at 21:00 GMT the nest day.
Days and nights will start at 21:00 GMT
I will not accept actions or votes after 20:30 GMT.

If you are not sure about what 21:00 GMT is in your time zone, see the charts below to find out.

Rules:
Inactivity:
If a person has not posted on the thread or voted in a lynching in two days (48 hours real time) they will be taken out of the game at the end of the current cycle. The only exception is if the person lets me know that they will be unable to post or vote ahead of time.

Minors:
If you can't receive PQ's then you can't play. Sorry to be harsh, but this is to make things easier on everybody. This game runs on PQ's, it makes it really hard to make a strategy if you can't get them.

Clues:
Clues will come from profiles, avatars, sigs, comic titles, and the first few pages of any comics a person has. Clues can be found in basically anything. The default gender will be male though. Narrations will probably be rather graphic, you have been warned.

Note: I also reserve the right to ban anyone who is acting like a Jackass. Even if you don't know the people playing personally, please show them the same respect you should show you friends. I hate to be a jerk about it, but it isn't as much fun to play when you have a person calling you an idiot all the time.

Oh one last thing, actions and votes are done in the order that they are received. That means that if a Valkyrie places a hit on the Alchemist and then the Alchemist places a Greek Fire spell on someone, then the Alchemist is killed and the bomb is not placed. Same thing for a lynch. If there is a tie, it is the person who hit the number of votes first that dies.

Narration
Niccea was busy recording the day's events in her tome that held the history of Townston. The quill scratched parchment as ink flowed from the nib. A sudden thunder clap caused a blot to appear on the page. She sighed as the rain came in like a tide. She continued to write as a shadow crept up behind her. It expected to be on top of her soon. As she finished she put the tome to the side and put up her quill and ink. The shadow reached out and clasped a cold clammy hand to her mouth while the other held a dagger to her throat.
“Don't worry,” the shadow said in a voice one would use to gleefully tell you that your dog just died, “I'll be brief.” Niccea's eyes went wide as she felt the blade press hard against her throat and break the skin. Blood flowed out from the gash as the shadow drew the dagger across her neck. Her eyes remained open as everything went black.

Niccea the Scribe is dead.

Tide in the third line comes from my college's battle cry, Roll Tide
“Don't worry I'll be brief” comes from the first page of RoSC (click the link in my sig)
Shadow is a red herring though.

As an incentive, I will draw one scene from the narration every night cycle. =^-^=
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:51AM, Feb. 12, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj

Do you all want a gm thats LAZY???
OR would it be because I was busy making my Fightsplosion victory pages that no one seemed to look at. You know what might help decide this question? Go read my victory pages for FS5 :D

Product Placement at 8:07AM, Feb. 12, 2010
(online)
Hey guys. Sorry for not being around for the final part of the mafia game but the darnest thing happened to me.

I has been fighting off a flue for the past week but last Monday I woke up with chest pains. At first I thought it was my back bothering me but I have this thing where if my shoulder blade goes all misaligned on me, the pain travels to the front of my chest so I booked an appointment with my chiropractor. When I almost past out during my appointment I got rushed to the hospital where I was diagnosed with a viral infection in my heart. That fucking flu tried to kill me!

Anyways, I just got released from hospital today. I'm on anti-inflammatory medicine for the next couple of weeks and I'm not allowed to strain my heart for the duration of this month. Therefore, I'm not allowed to work out, go to my dance classes, have any kind of a fun except hanging out in front of the computer. As a result, my schedule just freed up significantly.

To prevent myself from dying from boredom, I'm gonna apply for the sympathy vote and ask everyone to vote for me as the next GM. I'm gonna be sticking around writing tons of scripts and finishing my part of the Fightplosion but managing the Mafia game always seems to let loose my muse and motivate me enough to stick to my writing.

As for my theme, I'm gonna go with the classic mafia game so it's essentially just a copy/past of my application from the last GM election.

Link to my last application.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:52AM, Feb. 12, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Hey guys. Sad aob story.

Oh, you just HAD to do this to me! *sigh* Fine, I'll pull out, you've got my vote. :)
Product Placement at 4:00PM, Feb. 12, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Product Placement
Hey guys. Sad aob story.
Oh, you just HAD to do this to me! *sigh* Fine, I'll pull out, you've got my vote. :)
What can I say? I had a good angle this time and I opted to use it. At any case, here's a copy/paste of my last application.

Mafia XXIII - Back to the basics!

Townston has found itself in the center of every possible catastrophe there is. Ranging from Monster infestation, Demonic invasion to Anime conventions.

It is during those times where the villagers yearn for the more simpler times. The times of bootlegging, illicit gambling and gangster gunning you down while saying “You're all gonna die, see?”.

Thankfully, hope is in the horizon. The mafia has moved back into town and has spared no expense in establishing a thriving criminal network. The leadership was powerless to do anything about it seeing as they were currently enjoying the scenery of the lake floor.

So what will it be town? Will you bend over and let those ruffians have their way with you or will you stand up and fight? Will you take part in a classic game of mafia?

This game will use standard rules, using http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?pid=724330 he will protect the person regardless. The Paramedic will also intercept bombs sent to a townie during the night he is under watch and can discover planted bombs.

Veteran
You've been around the block a few times and know how to escape an attack on your life. But for how long? The veteran gets two lives, meaning two hits must be made on him before he dies. A veteran can survive a bombing attempt if he still has both night lives but it will count as a hit attempt.

The Detective
The detective is after the bad guys of Townston. His brilliant reasoning skills and numerous contacts makes him among the best investigators in the Town. The Detective is capable of using his powers both day and night.
And you are?: Using this ability the Detective can find out much about the person that he's scrutinizing. Things like, what size of shoes he wears, his favorite brand of toothpaste, magazine subscription but most importantly, he can find out if the villager is a Pro Townie or a criminal. (Mafia and serial killers will show up as criminals, unless they have powers to help hide their identities.) This power can only be used twice.
Who dun it?: Whenever a crime has been committed, it's up to the detective to investigate the crime scene. Should he choose to investigate someone, the detective can figure out if that someone was responsible for the crime (The detective can ask the GM if a specific player committed a specific crime and get a yes/no answer).
This election has been rigged!: Looking up the vote results, the detective can figure out if any criminals participated in the election. Should he choose to use this power he'll be able to find out if any criminals voted for a specific player (mayoral or lynch) and also how many they were.

Paranoid
The paranoid is a wee bit unhinged by his experiences in some horrible and bloody war. During days, he's perfectly normal but during the night he keeps to himself and relives the horrors of his past. The Paranoid will kill whoever was the first person to target him in any way during the night, whether it be mafia or townie (such as a paramedic opting to protect him). The Paranoid is unable to NOT kill, but will only kill one person a night. Should two persons interact with him during the night, the first person will die but the second will not. Special note, investigation powers can be used on him without fear of death since the Detective is merely investigating him and checking his background and is not directly interacting with him. Also, the paranoid is not aware that he's insane and thus believes himself to be a normal townie.

Townie
As a townie, you stand to loose big, should the mafia ever manage to take control of the town. Be critical! Be suspicious! Most importantly, be on time to vote for a lynch or you won't have any fun at all.

CRIMINALS!

MAFIA
The mafia’s win condition is to kill all the townies and rival opposition. Unlike townies, all mafia members know who each other are. All mafia members can kill once per night cycle. With the exception of the Godfather, a mafia member cannot kill fellow mafia.

Godfather
Like the Mayor, the godfather has several special abilities in his arsenal.
Send him a message: The godfather is able to leave a severed horse head in the target's bed. This has the effect of negating any special abilities the person may have had for one day and night cycle. A paramedic can intercept the message.
Call in a favor: The Godfather can once per game, cancel a lynch. If he uses that ability, during a double lynch, both lynches are canceled.
Behind the curtains: The Godfather doesn't dirty his hands since he has his goons to carry out his orders. The godfather will appear as a pro-townie to the detective.
Now it's personal: The godfather has decided to take actions into his own hands. By brandishing his pistol the leader has taken to the streets. He gains the ability to kill once per night but looses all benefits he received from his Behind the curtains power. If the godfather is the only mafia member left, this power is automatically activated.

Mad Hatter
Each night, the Mad Hatter can do one of the following, plant a single bomb on someone or detonate a bomb that he's already planted. He can't plant a bomb and detonate it during the same night. The Mad Hatter can at most keep two undetonated bombs in circulation but is free to plant more, once he's detonated one. Every time he detonates a bomb, a clue is given who he might be. Should the mad hatter be killed either through a lynch or a night hit, all bombs in circulation will detonate, killing his targets. If one of his targets are killed by someone else, he loses that bomb. The bomb is also discovered on the body, which gives the townies a clue who he might be. Bombs can be intercepted by a protector, giving a clue to the identity of the Mad Hatter as well. Also if a paramedic chooses to protect someone with an undetonated bomb, it will be discovered.

Hitman
You are the mafia hitman. Each night you get to stab somebody in the face.

SERIAL KILLERS
While these individuals are not allied with the Mafia, they're dangerous people, none the less. Their ultimate goal is to be the last people standing.

Psychopath
If it moves, you kill it. If it's standing still, you shake it so it moves and then you kill it. You love the smell, taste and texture of a blood. Your epiphany is the sound of a screaming victim. In short, you're not right in the head. Each night you must kill someone of your choice to satisfy your blood lust. Leave none left standing.

The man with the ball hat.
A mysterious person walks around the town giving people a unique and quite disturbing choice.
I have an offer to make: Each evening, the man with the ball hat will leave a box by someones front door. That box contains a button and instructions. Should the player who receives such a box press the button then someone, who is not him or the ball hat man, will die. The box will pick a totally random person. It can be a pro-town or criminal alike. The box could even kill someone who's protected so even the leadership is vulnerable. This choice is put solely in the hands of the person who receives such a box. Anyone who presses the button will receive million dollars which will translate into two things. Firstly, such a huge influx of cash will cause the town to realize what the player has done. As a result, the name of the player who presses the button will be announced. Secondly, the new found wealth, will help the player buy top of the line security system which will result in an extra night life. A person who receives a box will also get a clue about the identity of the ball hat man but it will never be publicly announced. It is up to the player who receives such a box to disclose those information.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 4:00PM, Feb. 12, 2010
(offline)
Ok. Voting is NOW open. Votes must be PQed. It will close in 48 hours.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:34PM, Feb. 12, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Product Placement
Hey guys. Sad aob story.

O3O I'm still voting for you even if you are pulling out XD ((Still running though)).

Product Placement at 2:49AM, Feb. 13, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
Product Placement
Hey guys. Sad aob story.
O3O I'm still voting for you even if you are pulling out XD.
But sir… *cough* … think of the sick.

I'm fine, really. Just need to take it easy for couple of weeks.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 12:09PM, Feb. 13, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
pitiful, JU~~~~~~st pitiful!
RAGE!
Product Placement at 12:20PM, Feb. 13, 2010
(online)
Hey! I have the right to be pitiful. Being serious, it actually was a life threatening condition I got there. All I can say is thank god for modern medicine.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:45PM, Feb. 13, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
Product Placement
Hey guys. Sad aob story.
O3O I'm still voting for you even if you are pulling out XD.
But sir… *cough* … think of the sick.

I'm fine, really. Just need to take it easy for couple of weeks.

I have a pq from Random saying if I vote for him this game he will vote for me next game. Just because he drops out dosn't me I won't still hold him to it :D

Though I do have a few questions for you PP. Will you announce all actions? Even ones that don't give clues like detective's powers and laying bombs?

Salsa at 2:53PM, Feb. 13, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
Hey! I have the right to be pitiful. Being serious, it actually was a life threatening condition I got there. All I can say is thank god for modern medicine.
But you are still alive, right? If not then youse a zombie. *loads and cocks shotgun* And after Hark and sparklely vampires, I hate zombies the most out of the undead.
in all seriousness, I know and I'm glad your back.
RAGE!
Niccea at 7:29PM, Feb. 13, 2010
(offline)
I would like to make an apolagy. Because of all the long posts on the page, I kept missing Salsa's entry.
Product Placement at 9:23PM, Feb. 13, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Though I do have a few questions for you PP. Will you announce all actions? Even ones that don't give clues like detective's powers and laying bombs?
Since that's something I normally do in all of my games, I don't see why I won't do that this time. Yes. All actions are announced. If somebody planted a bomb, stocked a townie (with the intention to heal him), checked up on someone or sneezed, you'll hear about it.
Salsa
But you are still alive, right? If not then youse a zombie. *loads and cocks shotgun* And after Hark and sparklely vampires, I hate zombies the most out of the undead.
Seeing as I just came from a hospital with a long standing reputation of not releasing zombies into the wild, I'm pretty sure I'm not one of the walking dead. However there's no way for me to know if I'm a sparkling vampire on the account of the current lack of sunlight (comes with living that far up north). I can sincerely say that I hope not.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:22AM, Feb. 14, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Salsa
Seeing as I just came from a hospital with a long standing reputation of not releasing zombies into the wild, I'm pretty sure I'm not one of the walking dead. However there's no way for me to know if I'm a sparkling vampire on the account of the current lack of sunlight (comes with living that far up north). I can sincerely say that I hope not.
What about hat wearing werewolfs? Are you one of them?

Niccea at 10:28AM, Feb. 14, 2010
(offline)
elections end in 5.5 hours.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon