Networking & Community Projects*

Ready for production
jbecker at 11:50AM, July 16, 2008
(offline)
Hello I am new on here so please bear with me if I commit some form of protocol violation.

I am a writer and have several works published as well as a screenplay that is currently in production with Paramount, here in Hollywood. I have some experience and professional contacts in the field.

I am finally comfortable enough to write something for myself and that is what I am posting about today. I have completed the pilot to an animated series and am looking for an artist to partner with. I need one, maybe 2 things, first is a story board so I can pitch the idea to my contacts. Second is an artist who is willing to help me get the story published in book form.

I am willing to reciprocate services as well as make sure you get paid for your time. I am hoping to find a partner not just an employee. I have 2 episodes for the season completed, in addition to the pilot, and am interested in doing an entire 18 episodes. I would love someone who has story ideas, I can do the boring typing… :)

The setting is future fantasy. Cybernetics and magic, set in the future. The main characters are a young, nerdy girl who discovers that she is magical and a large male alien friend who is the muscle in the pair.

Please let me know if you might be interested or know of someone who is.

Thanks
JennyBecker@ymail.com

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
cool guy at 8:21AM, July 17, 2008
(online)
I can make crazy fantasy stories
This life we live shall soon be past,only what's done for Christ shall last! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon