Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Send my artwork and stories
Jellypanda at 2:27PM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
Hello My name is Sheila. I enjoy reading the web comics. I want to send my artworks and stories, but I don't sure about your policy after I read it. In fact,I have few questions I hope you answer them.

So far I don't have a computer. I wonder…
Can I send my artwork and stories in your address?
Will you accept them?
Do you require to use the computer for sending my artwork or stories fully?

Thank you
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
CharleyHorse at 2:33PM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
Jellypanda, don't be surprised if this gets transfered to one of the other forums, such as the help forum.

I really doubt that the DrunkDuck administrators would accept such a proposition. Think about hundreds of people asking them to do the same thing. Then, too, there would probably be legal ramifications.

If you have a friend with a computer and an internet connection then that is probably your best solution. Oh, yeah, your friend will also need a scanner and perhaps some sort of software application that can clean up and manipulate art work to some degree.

Now there is a forum here called Networking and Community Projects, and it is just barely possible that someone there could be set up to work with you, but again, I don't know this for a fact.

Best of luck.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
subcultured at 10:05PM, Dec. 6, 2007
(online)
well….that's just a weird post
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
Black_Kitty at 4:20AM, Dec. 7, 2007
(online)
I suspect that there is some sort of misunderstanding.

First of all, welcome to DrunkDuck. :D

On DrunkDuck users generally upload the comics themselves. DrunkDuck simply provide an account with the tools, and the webspace to do so. Therefore, while you do not necessarily need a computer you would need access to one.

You could always hook up with a partner or someone on this forum and set up an arrangement of some sort with them.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
Lord Shplane at 12:24PM, Dec. 7, 2007
(offline)
Well, since your questions seem to have been answered, WELCOME!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon