Networking & Community Projects*

The Scienteers are seeking a webcomic blogger.
hpkomic at 11:05PM, Feb. 12, 2008
(offline)
Hello there. I am the founder of The Scienteers a kind of combination collective/news blog.

Anyway, we've made a bit of a splash with two rather high-profile interviews, as well as news-blogging and posting comics that users contribute to promote their work.

However, we're also seeking help to keep up with all the webcomic news.

The Scienteers
There's a lot of news to cover in webcomicdom it seems, that's why we're looking for someone to help us keep up with all that's going on. So do you want to join the fascinating and nearly-legit art of webcomics-journalism?

Well, we'd love to have you.

We need assistance in scouring the Internet and the news-o-blogs for information to post, as well as developing more involved editorials and articles. All we're seeking is someone with some free-time who is also an avid webcomic-reader and is well-versed in the subject and would be willing to post news often.

So, if you're interested, go ahead and contact us via the contact-form, or e-mail us about why you think you'd be a good news-blogger. We definitely have one position open, but we'll gladly take on more if we have several extremely qualified people.

So, is anyone interested?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:50PM
skoolmunkee at 3:05AM, Feb. 14, 2008
(offline)
ah crap I forgot to send drunk duck news to you agaaaaaaain I will do so now, 3 days late

clearly I'm not qualified T_T
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon