Comic Talk and General Discussion *

What makes you happy?
shaneronzio at 1:22PM, Sept. 25, 2007
(online)
marine
I like violent video games and movies.

Its also really cool when people leave me comments on my comics.

GTA Vice City is still one of my all time favorites.
I like useing the helicoptor as a weed whacker along the beach…also just driving around vice city listening to the 80s radio and seeing how far I can jump on those bikes.
Starwars Battlefront is a good one.

As far as Movies…eh, I like more story, less gore.

I dig getting out into the woods in Ronzionia and shooting guns, drinking hard liquor and useing tobacco products of all varieties…the whole ATF trio of Fun.

And Steak…glazed in Italian Dressing, BURNT with Mashed potatoes, extra butter…Real Potato…not that boxed shit.
Even Tho I like Steak, Guns, Alchohol…I am not real Keen on Hunting, I just like that Gun Powder Smell after emptying a few rounds into targets…sort of smells like Freedom and the Fourth of July and New Years Day.
Plus the company of Lovely ladies…not nasty picky princesses.
Music…Live is much Better than recordings…however, spinning old wax is good.
And Travel, it makes home alot more sweet when you get back.

oh and yes, comments on my story are most awesome.
:)

Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Will at 7:53AM, Sept. 26, 2007
(online)
fire also makes me happy… so much fiiiire

FIRE
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 9:01PM, Sept. 26, 2007
(offline)
Will

FIRE

Explosions are better…
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
marine at 11:02PM, Sept. 26, 2007
(offline)
shaneronzio
marine
I like violent video games and movies.

Its also really cool when people leave me comments on my comics.

I like useing the helicoptor as a weed whacker along the beach…also just driving around vice city listening to the 80s radio and seeing how far I can jump on those bikes.
Starwars Battlefront is a good one.

I like Dead Rising, Soldier of Fortune 2, The Punisher, Mortal Kombat, Saints Row, and I'll probably end up buying Gears of War before the year is out. I like my xbox a lot.

I really like it when my guy is the most kickass guy against the toughest dudes. In The Punisher, you can actually interrogate/torture bad guys for points. Soldier of Fortune lets you actually make guys explode with a well placed shotgun blast. Another good one to play as a goof is Postal 2, its very broken and some of the humor falls flat, but ya know what? You can use a kitten as a silencer on a weapon by sticking it up the cats ass. You can zip your pants down and pee on people, even going as far as to aim for their mouths. You can set people or marching bands or anything on fire with a gas can and matches. Its got some good ideas and has some funny stuff in it, but the game fails in a lot of other areas (load times, hit detection, enemy AI, and a few weird glitches ruin the game) but you can use a kitten as a silencer. Thats something so fucked up it was used in an episode of Law & Order SVU and a music video about how people are full of hatred by one of those “positive” rap groups.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
marine at 11:12PM, Sept. 26, 2007
(offline)
Not to double post, but I thought of another good one I like a lot. The Hitman game series is so brilliantly done, it couldn't be more different from Postal 2. Its not got the same kind of humor (if you can call it that) that was in the postal game, but Hitman can be pretty violent. Whats really great is how the game can always be different depending on what level of difficulty you set it up to and what you do. If you go in guns blazing, the game works just fine as you run around blasting guys. But what really makes the game is that you can use stealth to go in and do it silently like a Hitman. You can use piano wire (which is VERY satisfying) to choke a dude out or use a sniper rifle to bust a dude from hundreds of yards away. They put out a box set that I considered buying of the three newest games in the series, Hitman 2, Hitman Contracts (which I got for like 15 bucks on xbox), and Hitman Blood Money. Blood Moneys also out for the 360, so I'll probably end up getting that version. Game was made by the same dudes that did Freedom Fighters and the new Kane & Lynch game which looks pretty awesome. All the hitman games are about the same, Blood Money has some really cool features like after a mission the newspaper will talk about whatever you just did. Like if you kill a guy silently it says “drug dealer found dead under mysterious circumstances” or if you do what I occasionally do and go into a place with a giant machine gun, it says stuff like “Mass Murderer kills 50” Then if you zoom in, it lists exactly how many people you managed to kill and how. Its a lot of fun trying to figure out EXACTLY how to sneak in perfectly on the different missions. Its a great game. Hitman 2 is probably the best one if you can only pick up one, but the box set is out on play station and probably xbox and was like thirty bucks. So yeah, check that out dudes that like GOOD video games that have the potential for violence.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 5:01PM, Sept. 27, 2007
(offline)
there's such a thing as a positive rapper?
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
unhappystar at 10:08PM, Sept. 27, 2007
(offline)
Drawing bearded hobos!

That and enchiladas, kittens, driving fast when there's nobody around, playing music loud when there's nobody to bother, tattoos, rainbows, and nice people.

Oh, and random vomiting. That's AWESOME.

And rocket fists.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
trevoramueller at 9:42AM, Sept. 28, 2007
(offline)
I like having time to do things - being rushed can be very stressful and unnecessary. With a little planning, you can accomplish so much.

Granted, in the real world, this is not always possible.

Video games are also a good way to relax and unwind.
My Drunk Duck Comics:

Nominated for numerous web awards, see more news at My Website
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
shaneronzio at 12:17PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(online)
marine
Not to double post, but I thought of another good one I like a lot. The Hitman game series is so brilliantly done, it couldn't be more different from Postal 2.

that sounds cool.

Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
Poke Alster at 1:36PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(offline)
Actually Life itself makes me happy
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
emilin_rose at 2:25PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(online)
my kitten not dieing.
but as you can guess from the headstone i'm making, i'm not. T-T
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM
crazyninny at 6:40PM, Sept. 29, 2007
(online)
*Le sigh.* I just read Vol. 7 of Death Note… *Sigh.* L used to make me so happy, but now… He's gone… ;_;
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
Fitz at 4:54AM, Sept. 30, 2007
(online)
I'm easy to please :)

I'm the happiest guy in the world if I can sleep till 8am. Even on Sundays I usually wake up at 7, anyway, but just the possibility is nice.

New cd's… Yeah, kind of retro in the age of mp3's, but I love to get my favorite artists' cd's. And then to put the cd in my stereo for the first time.

Finishing a novel, a short story or a page of my comic… The longer it took to do, the better. I just love the surge of bliss that comes when I type “The End”.

Creating something new… Coming up with a new story. New characters. New places. New atmosphere. New challenges. Writing itself can be tedious sometimes, but the brainstorming that gives birth to it all is always an awesome thing.

Hearing from my readers. Creating in itself is fun fun fun, but knowing someone else enjoys it, too, adds a whole new dimension to it.

Recalling some forgotten happy memory of my early childhood.

Howling wind. Hate what it does to my hair, blowing it from side to side, thus exposing my airport-sized forehead - but I love to listen to it and leaves rattling in the trees.

And just to ruin the image of a calm, poetic soul…

I like FPP's. The more brainless and violent, the better - one of my favorites being Painkiller. Nothing like walking around with a minigun or staking my enemies to the ceiling. Someone mentioned Hitman. I love going through the same level in different ways to get a different rank at the end - most often aiming for Mass Murderer (be trigger-happy, kill everyone in sight) and Silent Assassin (snipe down the boss from afar and get out of there).
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
Rutger at 2:17AM, Oct. 11, 2007
(offline)
Walking through a silent forest or park after a rainstorm, finishing a comic and realizing I actually like how it turned out (I know, it's a damned sprite, but still…), reading a good book, watching a good movie (preferably with friends who can appreciate good movies), yummy food, deep conversations and my friends face when she gets all excited about something. Also just phasing out with my own thoughts.

There's a bunch more, but this pretty much sums it up, I think.

K.A.L.A.-dan! rutGAR desu!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:13PM
Poke Alster at 9:29AM, Oct. 30, 2007
(offline)
i like reading a good book too
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
Miss Annoying at 7:07PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
What makes me happy? Im always happy!
but i guess at the moment: smileys
8D :) 8D :) 8D :) 8D
Too many table tops
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
Sidwarrious at 7:11PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(online)
Blowjobs and positive comments on my comic. Some of these I get from DD!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
imshard at 10:41PM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
Getting together with my buds and having a good time.
There are other things too but I don't see them happening anytime soon.
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Jules at 1:00PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
There's only two things that make me happy:

1. Hangin' out with my friends.
2. MS Paint
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
Aurora Moon at 4:47PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
Puff_Of_Smoke
Will

FIRE

Explosions are better…

yeah, I love explosions!
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
subcultured at 4:54PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Someone
i've been looking everywhere for a vice city pc version…san andreas is too current and ghetto for me

vice city had a cool feel to it. plus the 80's sound track :)
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
Diascope at 5:15PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Several things can make me happy. :]

1-Food. man I love food.
2-Friends. Having friends around can cheer me up like that
3-Sleep. This has to be one of the most important ones
4-A good game.
5-venting by drawing. Instead of ranting and annoying everyone around me I find it better to sit down with and and watercolor and just let it all out. -w-
6-Knowing I'm useful in some sort of way. Maybe I drew something someone liked, maybe I bought someone something that theyve been wanting. etc.

And last of all, just being able to be with my girlfriend. :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:11PM
ShadowDion at 7:34PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
i'm only happy when i'm miserable.

and oreos.
i love oreos.
Sidwarrious at 8:00PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(online)
Misery Begets Oreos.
bobby_the_kid at 7:55AM, Nov. 4, 2007
(offline)
anime makes me happy.
so does anything involving animals.
^^
WEEEEEEE!flesh eating hamsters and happy hour girlie drinks make good bobby!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:29AM
Rutger at 1:48PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(offline)
My current avatar. YATTAAAA!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:14PM
Sidwarrious at 3:05PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
Rut is a Heros fanboy…He's lost to us now.
lastcall at 10:13AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
OOoh. This is a nice thread topic. What makes me happy?

I love being around the ocean, sitting on the sand and just listening to the calming waves as they come in from their long journey, and go back out to make the cycle over and over again. That makes me happy.

I love weekends when I don't have a care in the world, my house is clean, my bills & mortgage are paid, and the weather is nice, and my husband and I go out to do some exploring. That makes me happy.

I love laughing with my husband. I love to make him laugh, and I'm pretty damn sure he loves to make me laugh, because we laugh almost all the time. I love being crazy with him, and not trying to be anything I'm not–just being myself. I love playing videogames with him, doing anything with him, and just laughing at the silliest things. That makes me happy.

I love cool rainy nights when the rain is softly hitting the ceiling, and I'm snuggled in bed with my husband and we're watching Farscape or Battlestar Galactica. That makes me happy.

I love sitting out on the balcony in the mornings, watching the sun come up as I drink a cup of chai tea, listening to the world wake up as the cows start to moo and the neighbor comes out to walk her dog, and just drinking the morning in. That makes me happy.

(…I apologize in advance for the corniness of this entry, LOL)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
notlikelytocare at 10:25AM, Nov. 5, 2007
(online)
lastcall
I love sitting out on the balcony in the mornings, watching the sun come up as I drink a cup of chai tea, listening to the world wake up as the cows start to moo and the neighbor comes out to walk her dog, and just drinking the morning in. That makes me happy.

I miss Tennessee now…

:cry:
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:18PM
Rutger at 3:36PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
Sidwarrious
Rut is a Heros fanboy…He's lost to us now.

Screw you hippie. I'm not a Heroes fanboy.

Well…kind of. More like every single superhero there is fanboy.

Nothing beats Batman. Batman makes me happy.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon