Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Work clothes...
darrell at 9:55AM, April 8, 2008
(online)
In the winter it's usually a sweater and khakis. In the summer it's tennis/golf/polo shirts (or whatever you call them) and either khakis or khaki shorts. Yeah, I'm not really stylish and don't usually go outside my comfort zone (which is a very narrow zone).
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
blntmaker at 1:03PM, April 8, 2008
(offline)
Slacks with a button-up shirt - Necktie on Wednesdays “Dress For Success” days. I teach high school. Gotta set a standard.

Someone mentioned uniforms earlier like its a god-awful thing. Like a group of teens with emos cuts, jet black hair, sagging pants and all black clothing with the skinny pants to boot isn't a uniform.

Non-conformity my butt!

Sheesh.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:26AM
worstcase at 8:56PM, April 8, 2008
(online)
Hmmm, well ive got two:

Sound Technician: i had to wear church clothes, because i was supposed to blend in with the people at the weddings or whatever

soccer referee: that awful yellow shirt with nasty black shorts. But i got a whistle, so its coo.

I guess school could be thrown in there, i have to wear a uniform.

Gross.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Fluffy Snot Monster at 5:04AM, April 9, 2008
(offline)
blntmaker
Slacks with a button-up shirt - Necktie on Wednesdays “Dress For Success” days. I teach high school. Gotta set a standard.

Someone mentioned uniforms earlier like its a god-awful thing. Like a group of teens with emos cuts, jet black hair, sagging pants and all black clothing with the skinny pants to boot isn't a uniform.

Non-conformity my butt!

Sheesh.

It's not so much conformity for me, it's the fact that the uniform I have to wear is uncomfortable in certain weather.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Insizwa at 1:35PM, April 9, 2008
(offline)
I'm a student and I wear jeans, steel-toes/Dr. Martins, and a band t-shirt (Megadeth/Gwar/KMFDM). This Summer I'm gonna work for the city, probably cutting grass at a cemetery or something, and I plan on wearing the same thing.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon