MAFIA... and other forum games

Zombie Survival Game! Test how good you are againt the living dead!
Rusty Knight at 6:13PM, May 27, 2007
(offline)
I'm a bit confused… I get the idea, but why are some people going on about locking zombies in closets, and taking their shirts? is there a new mission I missed?
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 3:14PM, May 29, 2007
(offline)
Nope, you might want to read it again.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
tokyopimp5764 at 5:45PM, May 29, 2007
(online)
the idea of taking the clothes is too use it to your advantage
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
bluebot092 at 3:33PM, June 11, 2007
(offline)
first i wuld shoot the guy in the head with my gun i go get out into the ally and go through the fire exits but at each window i would break the glass with my club and get my shot gun ready then i use my army knife to cut a piece of my skin off and trow it at the zombies to keep them entertaind then i would escape
I don't have ADD you're just boring me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:28AM
tokyopimp5764 at 11:51AM, June 12, 2007
(online)
eerm ow .. yeah that's goin to get ya killed man…
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
bluebot092 at 8:47PM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
well if i didnt trow any sking they would probly kill me
tokyopimp5764 at 8:47AM, June 13, 2007
(online)
the don't much care bout that… y go for a mere morsal when you can have the whole meal?
bluebot092 at 9:30AM, June 13, 2007
(offline)
O_O uhhhhhh well………..what if i put B.B.Q sause on it
tokyopimp5764 at 11:11AM, June 13, 2007
(online)
…. yeah.. besides.. that will get you infected and you will become a zombie
bluebot092 at 12:03PM, June 13, 2007
(offline)
if i get bit but where did it say if you cut skin off and trow it you become a zombie?
fern at 2:25PM, June 13, 2007
(online)
*Realizes zombies are invading… Slit wrists suicide.*

dead.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
tokyopimp5764 at 6:24PM, June 14, 2007
(online)
fern
*Realizes zombies are invading… Slit wrists suicide.*

dead.

ahahahahahahahahhhahahahhaa
bluebot092 at 2:36AM, June 15, 2007
(offline)
lol welp we have something to distract the zombies
tokyopimp5764 at 3:19PM, Aug. 6, 2007
(online)
lol i guees so i wish black mantis would hurry the fuck up!!!
riku valentine at 12:33PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Hes on vacation, dude, read his comic, you might realize that!
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
MrRiot at 8:50AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Personally, before I went running down any alleys or wading through water near housing projects, I'd observe them for a precious few minutes. Are we dealing with totally brain-dead Romero zombies? Are we facing an infestation of Return of the Living Dead zombies, who retained their intelligence? Are we dealing with Walking Dead zombies…who were able to track humans using a highly-developed sense of smell? If they're Brian Keene zombies…well…we might as well kiss our asses goodbye. Read “The Rising” and “City of the Dead” and you'll know why.
Either way, survival is hinging on the ability to move while drawing the least amount of attention. Though it's disgusting, I wrap my hand in the dead man's shirt and plunge it into his rotting guts, removing a handful of goo. Choking back the bile rising in my throat, I proceed with rubbing it on my outer layer of clothing…careful to keep it away from my eyes and mouth(just in case). If they're zombies that hunt by smell, this'll buy me some precious time.
3 shells in the rifle. My grandfather's .22 held 25 shells, so I'm going to assume that's the capacity of this rifle and load it full. Gunfire will only give away my position and attract unwanted attention from zombie and human alike…but if I have to use it, I want the damn thing fully-loaded. The .22's effective killing range for vermin is something like 75 yards…that means to effectively destroy a human brain(which would take 2-3 shots), it would have to be much closer…I'd rather not get that close. Not much stopping power to a .22 either…so it'll probably serve me better as a blunt weapon when the time comes.
Take the batteries out of the flashlight, and put them in the radio. I turn the radio off and drop it in the backpack, sling the rifle over my shoulder, slide the swiss army knife in my pocket, the remaining shells go in another pocket and grab the pipe in my right hand. One last glance out the window to see the shambling mass headed my way, then I'm out the back door.
Fuck the “Green Zone”. That's just setting up a buffet for these things. I'm not about to get herded in like cattle just to wait for my demise. The safety-in-numbers mentality just makes for a bigger, louder target. Plus, in my approach to the Green Zone, some trigger-happy shooter hopped up on adrenaline could be taking shots at me with a much high caliber weapon than what I have. No, better to avoid large groups of people if possible. I grew up in a military family, and spent a good chunk of my childhood hunting…I'll be just fine on my own.
Peeking around the building, the undead mob is still about a block away. Quickly, but quietly, moving along the back of the buildings I set the radio on the side of the building nearest Market Street. Turning the radio back on, I crank it up(as bait for the zombies) and head back the way I came…away from the Green Zone. I'm getting the hell out of Dodge. Hearing the gunshots and screams are coming from the direction the zombies are headed towards me from…I start headed away, with the buildings to my back. Staying in a populated area is a bad idea. 1)Because all those people are food for the zombies…and potential zombies themselves, 2)Because those zombies are going to be, for all intents and purposes, laying seige to the Green Zone. Rotting corpses carry disease. Diseases spread, get people sick, and ultimately kill them. Those people turn into zombies. 3)Humans get that herd-mentality when in large groups and are prone to panic and screaming. Big no-no.
With the promise of a quick meal quickly faded, the zombies will…most likely…start headed towards either the sound of the radio, or the sounds of combat nearby.
The immediate threat faded, time to start working my way out of the area. I don't move too fast…just fast enough to stay off the radar of human and zombie alike. The inevitable skirmishes with straggler zombies are taken care of as quickly and quietly as possible…using the lead pipe as a bludgeon and refraining from any gunfire to give away my position.
As it starts to get dark, I climb the fire escape of the closest building as quietly as possible. Once on the roof, I make sure not to stand up near any of the edges (so as not to draw any attention). Wedging my lead pipe against the fire door on the roof (to make sure no unwanted guests will take me by suprise), I wait until dark. Plotting tomorrow's route in my head as I listen to the occassional scream or gunshot, and watch scattered fires light the night sky. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to steal a precious hour or two of sleep while propping my back up against the door(just in case the sound of it being forced open…even with the lead pipe wedged against it…wouldn't wake me).

Personal rules in event of zombies:
1. DO NOT start thinking of yourself as Captain Save-an-Idiot and go running into battle to save strangers. Sure, it looks cool in movies, but it's a quick way to get yourself killed. DO NOT save someone who has kids with them. I know, it sounds cold…but remember this: Someone with kids will SCREW YOU OVER in order to save them. Even if you DID save them in the first place. Plus…kid zombies are just creepy. I'd like to avoid them if possible.
2. Light and fast. Sure, we'd all like riot gear armor like that dude in 28 Days Later had…but it's not going to do you a lot of good when it weighs you down to the point that you get swarmed.
3. Get used to the idea of being a nomad for the rest of your life. Assume worst case scenario: civilization's about to collapse. Settling down somewhere you think is safe just gets you careless and sloppy. Eventually, zombies always find you.
4. Guns are fine and all, but they run out of ammo. Find mellee weapons you can use.
5. Head NORTH. Zombies don't have a working circulatory system. Since the body's natural “anti-freeze system” is no longer in effect, cold weather will affect how well they can move.The farther north you go, the colder it gets. You can always steal a coat along the way.
6.Avoid populated/formerly populated areas. If the zombies don't get you, the festering diseases from hundreds or thousands of corpses will.
7. Bring two paperback books with you. You'll need something to occupy your mind during the times you're holed up and can't go anywhere. Any SAFE chance you get, swap those two books out in a store/house/library. But ONLY during daylight and only if it's safe.

Visit my comic: THE PATH: Lovecraftian Horror meets Arthurian Legend
Visit my website: Old Dying Kitty
Proud Co-Founder/Member of Mediocre Militia
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Drazi500 at 9:36AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
Someone
Mission 1:
You sigh as you look out of the tattered window in the abandoned flat you've hid in for what seems like 3 hours now. You survey your equipment in your backpack…you have a flashlight with used batteries, a small swiss armyknife, a box of matches, a leaded pipe you decided would make an excellent club, and some instant noodle ramen(3). Your main weapon is a .22 hunting rifle, 3 rounds are inside it right now and you have about 34 rounds in your backpack, pants pocket, and tucked away in your belt. The undead moan as you see them aproaching your location fast. Aproximatly a block or two away. Some small arms fire can be heard, and the common scream. The radio in the house tells you that there is an established “green zone” on Market street. Damn. Market Street unfortunatly is eight blocks into downtown, which is heavly infested with undead, piled traffic, and fires. Luckly you know that theres an alley that can lead you halfway to Market. Then you can either take the main street straight down to Market, or you could wade pass the Hencheson apartment complex and hop out straight on Market. You know that the apartment complex was a low income housing project and is probably filled with people, but hopefully evacuated before hand. The alley has a mass of fireescapes in it, but theres no gureente that the escaping masses haven't blocked that way with traffic. You have to hurry now, the undead are closer and the moans can be heard like a siren. The room has a back exit and the front door, nothing is the flat save the radio and the dead bastard you shot earlier. The dead are getting closer and you count about 54 of them with more coming in from the road, what do you do?

First, I would take a spare pack of Batteries too, my ipod and I'd close the bag and sling it over my shoulder.
I have what I need on in the bag and the lead pole in my hand.

I open my window just enough for me to fit through and climb onto my fire escape.
I climb down the fire escape and head towards the outer reaches of the city, sticking to various Back roads and allys making sure that I'm moving at a steady speed and I'm not looking too inconspicous.

I head past a supermarket and I go in and take a Jacket and notepad and pen and a tent, pay for what I've taken and start on the move again, still heading towards the outer reaches of the city, further away from Market Street.

I'm about 4 blocks away from the outer reach and there's a crowd of either Zombies or People in the next block walking past the ally, I Immediatly slow down and keep moving I come to a tunnel which leads to the city gates, I grab the torch from my backpack and press the button, but not turning it on just incase I need to turn it off fast.
I head threw the tunnel Shotgun is over my left should, backpack over it, lead pipe still in my right hand, I'm threw the gates but i'm not safe yet.

I keep walking down the now abbandoned motorway and there is a wood about half a mile away, I head North towards the wood and I head deep inside until I come to a clearing and I unpack the tent and climb inside, It was then I realised I didn't get a sleeping bag but the jacket was big enough to cover me for the night, I slept for 1/2 hours near the tent entrance the lead pole in my hand jacekt covering me, it and the bag, the rest of the night I'd write my plan for the next day in the notebook.

I'll stay there for the night pack my things and continue north, like Riot said they could't stand the cold and that would be a good place to go and try and survive, but I'd keep moving through cold or colder areas just to be safe.

Personal rules.

1- You can't worry about your old life, you're on the run now, You and only You matter.
2- Nothing is worth dieing over.
3- Nothing costs, everything can be stolen as long as you're smart.
4- Don't plunge right in, think about it first.

5- STAY ALIVE!

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
tokyopimp5764 at 9:39AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(online)
Drazi500
Someone
Mission 1:
You sigh as you look out of the tattered window in the abandoned flat you've hid in for what seems like 3 hours now. You survey your equipment in your backpack…you have a flashlight with used batteries, a small swiss armyknife, a box of matches, a leaded pipe you decided would make an excellent club, and some instant noodle ramen(3). Your main weapon is a .22 hunting rifle, 3 rounds are inside it right now and you have about 34 rounds in your backpack, pants pocket, and tucked away in your belt. The undead moan as you see them aproaching your location fast. Aproximatly a block or two away. Some small arms fire can be heard, and the common scream. The radio in the house tells you that there is an established “green zone” on Market street. Damn. Market Street unfortunatly is eight blocks into downtown, which is heavly infested with undead, piled traffic, and fires. Luckly you know that theres an alley that can lead you halfway to Market. Then you can either take the main street straight down to Market, or you could wade pass the Hencheson apartment complex and hop out straight on Market. You know that the apartment complex was a low income housing project and is probably filled with people, but hopefully evacuated before hand. The alley has a mass of fireescapes in it, but theres no gureente that the escaping masses haven't blocked that way with traffic. You have to hurry now, the undead are closer and the moans can be heard like a siren. The room has a back exit and the front door, nothing is the flat save the radio and the dead bastard you shot earlier. The dead are getting closer and you count about 54 of them with more coming in from the road, what do you do?

First, I would take a spare pack of Batteries too, my ipod and I'd close the bag and sling it over my shoulder.
I have what I need on in the bag and the lead pole in my hand.

I open my window just enough for me to fit through and climb onto my fire escape.
I climb down the fire escape and head towards the outer reaches of the city, sticking to various Back roads and allys making sure that I'm moving at a steady speed and I'm not looking too inconspicous.

I head past a supermarket and I go in and take a Jacket and notepad and pen and a tent, pay for what I've taken and start on the move again, still heading towards the outer reaches of the city, further away from Market Street.

I'm about 4 blocks away from the outer reach and there's a crowd of either Zombies or People in the next block walking past the ally, I Immediatly slow down and keep moving I come to a tunnel which leads to the city gates, I grab the torch from my backpack and press the button, but not turning it on just incase I need to turn it off fast.
I head threw the tunnel Shotgun is over my left should, backpack over it, lead pipe still in my right hand, I'm threw the gates but i'm not safe yet.

I keep walking down the now abbandoned motorway and there is a wood about half a mile away, I head North towards the wood and I head deep inside until I come to a clearing and I unpack the tent and climb inside, It was then I realised I didn't get a sleeping bag but the jacket was big enough to cover me for the night, I slept for 1/2 hours near the tent entrance the lead pole in my hand jacekt covering me, it and the bag, the rest of the night I'd write my plan for the next day in the notebook.

I'll stay there for the night pack my things and continue north, like Riot said they could't stand the cold and that would be a good place to go and try and survive, but I'd keep moving through cold or colder areas just to be safe.

Personal rules.

1- You can't worry about your old life, you're on the run now, You and only You matter.
2- Nothing is worth dieing over.
3- Nothing costs, everything can be stolen as long as you're smart.
4- Don't plunge right in, think about it first.

5- STAY ALIVE!

erm ur only allowed to use items stated..
TheMidge28 at 12:57PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
Mission 1:

You sigh as you look out of the tattered window in the abandoned flat you've hid in for what seems like 3 hours now…
because look at these drapes…mauve…please!
You survey your equipment in your backpack… oooh a backpack…it has hello kitty on it!!!!
you have a flashlight with used batteriesaren't they always used…hope they are Energizers..shoot…they are some cheap drug store off brand!
a small swiss armyknifeI am neither swiss or ever been in the military…screw it!
a box of matcheswhich while being nervous will shake out my hand and scatter!
a leaded pipe you decided would make an excellent clubor bong…no water…great!
and some instant noodle ramen(3)… Well I might as well kiss by butt goodbye because no way I am going to live off of 3 bowls of instant ramen…only works if there is water…hot water! all they will be are crunchy salty maxi pads!!!
Your main weapon is a .22 hunting rifle, 3 rounds are inside it right now and you have about 34 rounds in your backpack, pants pocket, and tucked away in your belt… um…yeah… I can't hit the side of bright yellow short bus! Plus little do you know but bullets are fun accessories!!!!
The undead moan as you see them aproaching your location fast… Hi guys…I'm over here…fat stupid guy with a bunch supplies that would be useful for super-marine, but not me I am fat and stupid!!!!
Aproximatly a block or two away, some small arms fire can be heard, and the common scream… Shut the heck up!!! I am trying to concentrate over here!!!!
The radio in the house tells you that there is an established “green zone” on Market street. Damn…I hate this station…tuning…tuning…oooohhh Ricky Martin!!!!
Market Street unfortunatly is eight blocks into downtown, which is heavly infested with undead, piled traffic, and fires… and prostitutes…hmmmm.
Luckly you know that theres an alley that can lead you halfway to Market… um…yeah alley with zombies… I'm stupid but not that stupid
Then you can either take the main street straight down to Market, or you could wade pass the Hencheson apartment complex and hop out straight on Market. You know that the apartment complex was a low income housing project and is probably filled with people, but hopefully evacuated before hand… yeah, my cousin lives there… and you could drop a bomb on that place it wouldn't evacuate! I wonder if he has hot water
The alley has a mass of fireescapes in it, but theres no guanrentee that the escaping masses haven't blocked that way with traffic… who the heck put all these cars on the fire escapes?!?!
You have to hurry now, the undead are closer and the moans can be heard like a siren… shoot!!! the po-po!!
The room has a back exit and the front door, nothing in the flat save the radio and the dead bastard you shot earlier… the beeyotch had it coming…I gots to git paid!!!
The dead are getting closer and you count about 54 of them with more coming in from the road, what do you do?… smear some blood over my face from the dead cracker on the floor…tear my clothes…but stylishly…then act like I am eating the guy as the zombies enter the door…as they try to get some I slip from the crowd and mossy down the street…to the projects carry my boom box radio listening to Ricky Martin!!!!

Living La Vida Loca!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:21PM
shaneronzio at 4:21PM, Aug. 15, 2007
(online)
I would do is this…

Stay Calm.

Take stock of the corpses possessions, make sure it is totally ded…carry it with me up the fire escape…

I would look out carefully from the roof top and find the Least congested path from My location to the Target area…(green zone)
then I would Set the corpse on fire and drop it into the biggest oncoming crowd of zombiez…useing this hopefully effective diversion, I would make a fast and careful effort to gain as much ground as possible in the opposite way of the flameing corpse diversion.
Hopefully the streets are not completely packed, I would stalk behind Obstacles up the road, going fast or slow, depending on the Zombie Movements…
Again, the Roof top observation would be the Key to all of this.

I would not piss around when one would attack and I would aim for the Head.

37 bullets should get me a long way, if I am careful.

If I did fall into another big batch o ded men, I would fall back a bit use my flash light as a Diversion, perhaps by
1) throttling it into a building
or
2) tieing it with a ript off part of my shirt dangling off an over hang so that it would move and cast light wildly.

next, I would just try to gain as much ground as possible useing Every possible Diversion.
move/hide
move/hide

I would just get to the green zone alive with out a bite.

if not…well, guess that is just one more zombie.
Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
nerdsareinvading at 9:06PM, Aug. 21, 2007
(offline)
i would take the guy i previously bumped off, cut off various body pieces, and push his heavy body against the door to block it,then grab all my equipment making sure i've got everything, then i slide out the back door and jam the led pipe under the door handle. then i take those body pieces and throw them at garbage cans on the road perpindicular to the alley thus attracting the zombies away from the alley, but i still hear the screams of the people as they're being taken, i raise the gun up,but i realise that that will only make the transformation quicker, i put the gun away. i move down they alley, i hear a great explosion,the survivors are making a stand. i am still a long way from the end of the alley,and the building on my left starts collapsing due to the explosion, i run, then a swarm of zombies swarms out of the collapsing building about fifty feet in front of me, i go into a fire door to a building on my right, i find the room empty im not much liking that but maybe if… i hear the building that was collapsing completely fall on this building, but this building is sturdy,it stays strong…i try the door it wont budge, this time i take the gun with out any hesitation and shoot the three hinges and the door knob, the door falls in, i find bricks piled half way up the door and pouring in like sand, but it soon stops and i crawl out, the alley is empty which i excepted due to all the zombies being crushed by the building,i see the green zone to my right and i go for it. i make it safely and decide to join the effort but i am no fighter i am a strategist and stay behind and decide how to best defend the last survivors.

and i dont know if we can do two but i will anyways

i would take the body and cut its throat and soak myself in blood i and even made a few cuts on my own body but making entirely sure that none of his blood got into my cuts to try and avoid any possible infection, then i went out through the back door, examined the ways the zombies communicated, walked,listened, saw, and all around acted
then i practiced a bit by the door once i felt i got it all, i started down the alley
doing the walk and whenever another zombie came up to me and gestured with a slight nod which i figured had to be their way of checking to make sure it was one of their own and i immediately responded with the same weird nod,then they'd continue on their patrol then i went to the green zone,and once i start speaking normally they realize that i was in a desparate situation and did what i had to do to stay alive. and that i was with them, they also realized that they coulduse me to get behind anemy lines and attack them at the core.

compassion???
bling bling bling, now with 50% more bling…
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!

music is like candy… throw away the rappers

smiley agrees,right? lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:11PM
Lord Shplane at 9:32PM, Aug. 21, 2007
(offline)
Okay, not really playing the game, and also not trying to start a flame war. Just thought I should say that before I posted this. (I have a bad habit of pissing people off)

To those of you who say to stay on your own: Bad idea. Humans are social creatures. Without contact with others, we will eventually go insane. I'm not saying to save every idiot you see, but it's a good idea to try to find a few other moderately competent people to follow you around. Just for the sake of keeping your sanity. It is probably wise, however to have a small group. Maybe 6 tops, probably lower.

You are, however right about the whole “avoid large groups” thing. With the zombies, lack of sanitation facilities, and lack of medical care, disease will be rampant. On that note, it would probably be wise to have someone capable of at least rudimentary medical care in case you get injured/sick. They won't have access to the nice, shiny facilities they're used to, but they should at least know more about fixing this kind of stuff than you. Still though, make sure that they can use a weapon if they have to.

Hmm.. that's about all I have to say. I hope this helps if zombies ever DO kill everyone. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:40PM
nerdsareinvading at 9:40PM, Aug. 21, 2007
(offline)
when's mikey gonna be back?

compassion???
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!

7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 1:46PM, Aug. 22, 2007
(offline)
He just forgot about this game, that's all.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:04AM
nerdsareinvading at 3:49PM, Aug. 22, 2007
(offline)
imma pq him…

who's “imma”

compassion???
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!

riku valentine at 12:49AM, Aug. 25, 2007
(offline)
hey themidge, you are so fucking screwed!

anyway, I just heard this, but Mikey's internet is down. (I read his comic, that's how I know, his g/f is using his profile)
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
mikeytheblackmantis at 2:31PM, Dec. 20, 2007
(offline)
Hello all that read this that played. I'd just like to say thanks and sorry. I haven't been able to grade any questions, thats on the account of internet died a while ago and I haven't been able to do anything online for a while. Half a year is a good estimate, I got it back just recently thanks to my awesome girlfriend Juila. Once again I'm sorry, if you still want me to grade your answers then post on this thread again and I'll answer them.

Also I just want to thank all those who participated since they didn't get off topic except asking where the hell I was (which was crying and swearing on the internet dead laptop I have). I especally want to thank those who kept it going, like Atom Apple, nerdsareinvadeing, and tokyopimp5764. They kept it up, and I loved the responses I got from you guys about what you would do. Thank you all.

Oh another thing, I believe that tokyopimp5764 has reborn the game and is grading your fate http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=34797&cid=243
so drop by and just tell him thanks.

Thank you all again, and I'll be waiting since you been waitng for your fates.
“Artists are just ninjas that can't jump”
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
BloodTh at 2:36PM, Dec. 20, 2007
(online)
I quickly remove the Dead man's clothes and toss the body out the front door and lock it. I use the under garment's ( underwear/socks/undershirt) to start a small fire to block the door and slow the zombie's evan more. Then i run out the back and lock it behind me. I observe the area and notice that it is clear i move away for the apartment abit and take the batteries out of the flashlight. I use the swiss knife to peel the metal cover off and pour all the lithium ( extreamly explosive powder found in batteries) into the flash light keeping 1 batterie in my pocket i replace the top of the flash light and shake it as to make the powder spread everywhere inside. * looks and see's a few zombie heading towards me * shoots them with the .22 (4 rounds)*
i place the flash light in my right pocket and secure it. I tie the the shirt and pants around my waist and survey the area again seeing that it is still clear i head down the fire escapes to the alley ther are a few carswhich i check under and in for zombie's glancing back occasionaly keeping low i move from car to car as to stay out of sight of any zombie's that happen to be around and make it through the i use the pipe on any of the zombie's that i may encounter unless i am forced to use the .22 i will not use it. Hitting anything that moves towards me i keep moving down the alley as i reach the end i see the market and heads towards it stoping every so often to observe the area i sprint into the market. Imediatly i check the area for any zombie's and take out any that i see. Glancing i kneel and reopen the top off the flash light i tear a strips from the shirt around my waist and roll it to make it a usable fuse and stick it in the flchs light and replace's the top leaving bout a 10 second fuse. in effect i just made a bomb that can clear a quarter of a block. I then remove the shirt * still looking around * i take peices and stuff it into the pipe and rip off a sleeve and tie one end into a large knot and slip's it over the top of the pipe i tie more strips to the bottom to make a heat ressistant handle as when i light the torch i just made the pipe will get quite hot i stuff the rest of the material from the shirt into the back pack and secures the pipe in between my backpack and my back. i then place matches and the knife into my left pocket and secure them and the flashlight back into my right pocket. i stand up pick up the .22 and search one more time. Then duck nest to a parked car and wait. as soon as i see that it is clear i sprint into the green zone!

Tokyopimp can't get on right now, he's on my 360. But he wanted me to post this. by the way, his second mission was just plain stupid. It went from this to an rpg.
You call me evil? My son, there is no good or evil! There is only power, and those too weak to see it. I had hoped that you, Blood, would understand that, being the demon of Darkness!
http://www.drunkduck.com/Blood_Random_Life/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Suibom/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Bloods_Trials/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:27AM
Sea_Cow at 11:26PM, Dec. 20, 2007
(offline)
I open the window of the building, then shoot down as many of 20 zombies as possible, then light a match and fling it out the window. After removing the clothing, I toss the dead body out the window to temporarily distract the throngs of living dead. While they feed, I set the building on fire and make my escape. I then duck into the alley and run until I reach the Hencheson apartment complex. I head up the fire escape on the nearest building that has one until I reach the roof. I run along he rooftops, using the dead guy's tied-up clothing as a rope to climb along betwen buildings. I drop down from the closest one to Market Street. I empty my ammo into the heads of any zombies in the area, then set the clothing on fire and swing it wildly as a defense, until I reach the green area.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:25PM
mikeytheblackmantis at 9:34PM, Dec. 26, 2007
(offline)
You know what? I'm starting a new thread, don't worry though all who haven't been graded yet, your get your turn. I'm going to add icons that tell you how you did because this is gettin a tiny it tedious. I'll be back soon.
“Artists are just ninjas that can't jump”
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon