Purgatory Tower

Don't be discouraged, we, the readers, are still checking in!
skewered_viewpoint at 3:02AM, Nov. 24, 2008
(online)
Silent_kitty,

I imagine that things in your life have been pretty hectic to keep you away from updating as you used to. Eventually, those will pass. I've seen it with a couple of other webcomic artists that had medical, or other situations that overwhelm them for a while. but I noticed that the fans or readers or whoever you choose to call us, stand by to see how things are going with the artist and the comic. And they wait.

Everyday I check to see if there is an update to PT because I was first drawn to the fantastic artwork, and the story premise. I really enjoy the story progression, and am eager to know what happens next. When I do something that comes easily to me, people wonder how I ever became that good. Since it is normal to do those things, I can't understand why others think it is so extraordinary. I could not do anything on the scale or quality of PT. I have trouble drawing a straight line with a ruler. I ruin jokes and stories by the telling of them.

You may not think that your gift of storytelling and art is a “special” thing, but those of us who have read PT from the beginning do. Only silent_kitty can write and draw PT, and those of us who wait, hopefully, wish you the best for an eventual return.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:31AM
Groundhog at 8:18AM, Feb. 16, 2009
(offline)
I second this.
Take what time you need. We will wait.
MatchesMalone at 8:21PM, April 1, 2011
(offline)
EVEN NOW! It's 2011 and I remain hopeful. I will not be deterred, discouraged, nor dissuaded. For as long as this comic remains on Drunk Duck, I shall return time and again.

P.S. Yes, I am drunk. Is that unsuitable for this site? I highly doubt it.

P.P.S. Yes, after 5 years I signed up for Drunk Duck just to comment. I check this comic every month hoping for an opening line that isn't “Welcome marsuls.” I simply, nay desperately, wish to see where this story goes.

We have yet to give up on you.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon