Vampire Phantasm

The animation...
Lucifiel at 2:05AM, Sept. 7, 2007
(offline)
Well, it's a pity that the animations don't have subtitles. Will the animations ever be subtitled? If not, ah well… I've waited for a long time for the comics, I guess it was all in vain? :/

Sorry, I'm totally accent deaf or that I haven't listened to enough American shows. Btw, even though I can't understand anything being said, nice work on the animation! :) Jack looks totally hot. :D

Lucifiel
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM
SarahN at 6:10PM, Sept. 7, 2007
(online)
Well, you're the second person to request subtitles…so perhaps I'll start doing that from now on.

I'd really like to make it a CHOICE via a Flash version of the movies…but it'll be a while before I can learn to make a choice/loading screen. X_x;

Note: Even if for some reason I don't include subtitles, and I keep going with the animation idea, then I may still use the animation art to put the story in comic format as well. So…yep.
Lucifiel at 1:32AM, Sept. 8, 2007
(offline)
Hmm well… I'd propose deciding on a good font and font color for readability. Though, it's probably best to get some people to help you with the subs.

Ah well… if there aren't any subtitles, I understand. The reason why I requested is well… don't laugh, k? When Jack said “sights”, I thought he meant “sex”. Me: “Huh?” ^^;; I also didn't get to understand the rest.
SarahN at 2:39PM, Sept. 8, 2007
(online)
Jack's dialogue in the animation:

Jack: “Don't you just love the great outdoors? The sights, the smells….” (I think it's ‘smells’ and not ‘sounds’. I don't turn my speaker up often enough.)

Jack notices the sun rising.

Jack: “..the most beautiful sunrises.” (<-though this line it's hard for me to tell, since he sort of mumbles part of it. Jack's voice actor came up with the dialogue, not me.)

Jack then realises vampire + sunlight = BAD STUFF!

Jack: “Oh SHIT.”

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon