RPG

Drones
Kyhan at 12:12PM, May 20, 2007
(offline)
(wow… long break…)

Tor sits in the room, alone. There was something wrong. Did she have a vision? An out of body experience? That was the most logical explination. Tor steps from his spot, but suddenly, as if something influcted it upon him, he begins to stumble drowsily. He gets hsi hand on the door know, and falls down, tearing it from the wooden doorway. His vision dulls and suddenly, he falls unconscieus.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM
Dark Ange1 at 5:43PM, May 21, 2007
(offline)
The cross hit the roof with a small “clunk” before scraping to a halt on the old rooftops. Drake pushed Memnoch off playfully, Memnoch laughed, swinging his sword lazily. Drake ducked, then fell forwards, turning dodge the into a drunken roll. He picked up Amila's cross, examining it while Memnoch rested his elbow on the hilt of his sword. Turning it over in the palm of his hand, examining every one of its sides. Drake turned his head, the breeze sweeping his hair back. Spying the window that he suspected the cross had flown from and hearing Amila's cry, he waved to Memnoch.
“I'm going now, you okay to stay in the city just for now?” Memnoch smiled, beaming his fangs.
“I'm sure, i will find something to do , li'l brother” Drake scowled
“stop calling me that!” but he was already bouncing and leaping over the rooftops. Sighing, Drake bounded over to Amila's window. He landed swayingly on the window sill, he still hadn't regained all of his strength from earlier, he stopped for a minute hacking and coughing, gazing down at his hand he saw his real red blood dripping down. He wiped it on his leg. Poking his head in while standing on the window sill, he asked “You okay Amila? you dropped this.” holding out the small golden cross by its chain.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:30AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon