RPGination Official

Magic, Spells, Logistics, Enchants, Items, Artifcacts, Locations, and miscellaneous facts
DruidJP585 at 2:10PM, June 23, 2007
(online)
This topic is where we can dump and develop miscellaneous stuff about the comic like locations, items, spells, attacks, logistics, and stuff.
"If I was given four words to describe myself, Animus cum multiplex animus" - J.
“There are people changing forms. There are people changing sides.
Who is friend now, and who is foe though.”
-J
“This is what its like when worlds collide.”-Powerman
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:26AM
DruidJP585 at 2:55PM, June 23, 2007
(online)
Here is some stuff about the Pure Paint.

To describe the paint % meter. The % is based upon their max holding capacity for power. It can increase over 100%, at which point the pressure and density of the power increases. Think compressed oxygen.
0% is unconscious.
50% is half power.
100% is fully charged. At this point their hair reaches their waists. The energy gradually dissipates after this point.
200% is double charged. At this point Blaze becomes somewhat irrational. Time also slows down slightly for Ell.
300+% is over charged. At this point Blaze becomes extremely irrational and tends to set random things on fire to release energy (which actually set off the catalysts for Locke and Kite). Ell also experiences time at about 50% normal flow, she also tends to switch to Nell at this point for some odd reason.
500+% Critical. J does not want to test this again. There was only one time when the Pure Paint reached critical, and that was during their birth. Basically they cannot control their powers and release it all at once in some form or another.

There are 4 states of energy flow.

Absorb - Adds to energy. Experiencing the flow of their related energies, they can draw from them. For example, sitting next to or in a fire recharges Blaze.

Consume/Devour - Adds to energy. This is when they take the full flow of the energies into themselves. However if the flow is too fast it tenses the input path of the energies, thus limiting further input for a while. For example, Ell could take the full force of a lightning bolt. Unfortunately she wouldn't be able to shield against a second for some time.

Release - Subtracts from energy. Basically this is when they use spells and such. Too fast of a release and it becomes difficult to stop the flow. Blaze tends to do just that way too often.

Halted - This is basically when they don't use their energies.

There are also various states of Pure Paint.
Paint Form - This is the form they were born in. In this form, they become blotches of color.
Illusion form - In this form their representations are projected into the air from their paint splotches. Oddly enough, their senses are also cast into these illusions. Anyways, the representations are usually their pixie forms and don't often grow greater than human size.
Pixie forms - In this form their pixie representations become mostly real and their paint blotches disappear. However, strong blows seem to pass through them (defense mechanism to keep them from being crushed), this is accomplished via quick transformation to Paint form.
Kitteh forms - a variation of the Pixie forms. In these forms they appear cute little kitty cats.
Human Forms - This is a feat that is not easily accomplished. J once attained this feat by making homonculi bodies for them to inhabit. It was attained a second time in the presence of Dionysus god of Wine and Parties.

There is also a merging state when it comes to the Pure Paint. This is when one or more paint merge together to produce a certain effect. These mergers are only possible with full consent of both parties.

Equip - this is when a pure paint gives their powers over to another Pure Paint. For example when Kite equips herself on another paint she can help focus their powers. When Locke equips, he can help buffer flows…basically adding power to it. A paint can equip onto Ell and she can carry them as electricity.

Unison - this is when two or more paint fuse together to form a new one. Think DBGT fusion. The resulting effect is dependent on the total merging grouped by gender. IGNORE THIS>
EDIT: The resulting gender of the mixed paint relates to the dominate personality in the mixing. For example Locke>Kite so Blade Silver is male. Blaze>Ell/Pell/Nell so Blur Orange Of the Swift Sound is male. Faith>Logic so Aqua is female. Blaze>Faith so Aegis is male. However if there are two paint of the same gender, the gender gets reversed. For example: Blaze+Logic creates Zephyr Violet who is female.
Some unisons aren't possible (for example a Blue-Yellow unison shorts out) Also some unisons are not smooth unisons. Below are the smooth unisons.
Logic+Blaze=Zephyr Violet of the Wind, Blaze+Faith=Aegis Brown of the Earth Shield, Blaze+Ell=Blur Orange Of the Swift Sound, Faith+Logic=Trance Aqua of the Subtle Thought, Kite+Locke=Blade Silver Cutting Edge, All Paint=Unison of All.
Time Limits: The fusion of two paint lasts for 120 minutes. The fusion of more than 2 paint (for example Unison) lasts for only 30 minutes. Each Fusion can only be pefomed once a day.
"If I was given four words to describe myself, Animus cum multiplex animus" - J.
-J
strong414bad at 3:55PM, June 24, 2007
(online)
Oromon are exactly like Pokemon. They fight, they have powers, they evolve, and they rarely die and usually get knocked out.
Why hello there.
DruidJP585 at 12:50AM, June 26, 2007
(online)
Ummm….you obviously never read the Pokémon Adventures manga. Pokemon, can die in heavy duty battles. I have seen an arbok get its head sliced right off.
Aliendice runs on a similar concept, yet they insist they are not pokemon.
Here download the 116 chapters at this link.
http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?s=84b4be68e44cb8019cfe1d2d0efa005f&t=64966
If you wait a day I will release a torrent with the comics in CBR format.

GAH! I am glad I got out the batch file renamer.

EDIT: Here is the torrent
Pokemon Special Mangas Volumes 1-9 CBR Format
-J
strong414bad at 10:42AM, June 26, 2007
(online)
It's based on the games, not the manga. Pokemon don't die in the games.
Why hello there.
DruidJP585 at 8:13PM, July 1, 2007
(online)
They do die. You just don't see it. Remember the pokemon graveyard in the Ghost Tower? Not all of those pokemon died of natural causes.

Also don't tell me that Carnivine eats only berries? It is a flytrap for terra's sake.
Read the pokedex entries:
Diamond: It attracts prey with its sweet-smelling saliva, then chomps down. It takes a whole day to eat prey.
Pearl: Hanging from branches using its tentacles, it looks like a plant. It awaits prey, mouth wide open.
Proof that it eats living things. Did you see any fauna that is not pokemon in the pokemon world? Nope. So Carnivine must eat pokemon.

Not enough proof check out Wurple's pokedex entry.
Diamond: It loves to eat leaves. If it is attacked by a STARLY, it will defend itself with its spiked rear.

So in short. Even in the games Pokmon die. You just don't see it.

So change ‘never die and only get knocked out.’ (a twink phrase if I ever seen one) to ‘rarely die and usually only get knocked out.’ or ‘die upon death of trainer, otherwise they just get knocked out.’.
-J

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon