The Chronicles of Wyrden stuff

Ah...Silver!
Doctor Shadow at 5:23AM, Feb. 7, 2008
(online)
I'd have to say that out of all the characters I created for Hestonia, and the book: Akas the Bloodless, Silver is one of my all-time favourite female protagonists. She doesn't need a strong man to help her, she doesn't take crap from anyone and she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous when Reva draws her.

We usually have a character description or two, so here's a sample of some of the things we jot down:

“Just topping six feet in height this woman has a thin elfin face, with regal features and high set cheekbones. Her eyes are the colour of sparkling sapphires and remind one of deep whirlpools, it could be so easy to drown in. Her hair is a long silver mane, loose and flowing down her back in waterfall-like sprays. Across her face is an intricate body makeup that one only realises is a tattoo when they take a closer look. It is in the form of a solid long thin black band that runs across her eyes and curves down both sides of her face to taper into a sabretooth like point.

Silver's attire has changed of late, her upper half, ample curves and hourglass figure is poured into a tight and functional black leather tunic. The leather is accentuated by embossed designs and patterns, picked out in silver thread and small studs. Sleeves of black silk flow down to slightly ruffled cuffs. Shoulders reinforced by hardened leather and black annealed metal. Around her waist is wrapped a studded belt of blood red leather, buckled with a swooping hawk buckle, inset with tiny jewells. Her legs are encased in black soft leather leggings, buckled down each leg from hip to the top of her boots with silver buckles. Her boots are soft rich black and red leather and resemble the kind that a swashbuckler might wear.

A long billowing cloak surrounds her shoulders and falls carefully to the ground. Her arms are home to a pair of silver armbands with interlocking dagger designs and small sapphires. Around her more than exposed neck she wears a small ivory dagger. Tiny daggers hang from her ears also. Belted at her side is an elegant sword.”

It's obvious that Talon Mane should really dump those floozies he seems to be fond of and actually give the woman some time, she's not likely to push it though and at some point will probably just give up wondering if she can actually put him on the straight and narrow, moving on to another more stable soul. But try as she might, she does quite like the Captain, but he seems to be fond of trying to get himself killed at every turn.

She's the voice of reason of course, to Talon's devil-may-care attitude.

Also, if you like superhero comics that are truly excellent, hit up:

Shades: DAJB's comic is an excellent and refreshing take on the idea of superheroes.

Bulletproof: Spacehamster pulls out the stops to provide an interesting look at a cool group of heroes, Shyft being my favourite!

Hero by Night: djcoffman's amazing story that spans two generations of the Hero, it's a must see comic!

A Ronin writer, a masterless samurai of the written word…
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Chronicles_of_Wyrden/
Updating: Thursdays. Now in glorious Ink Wash and Water Soluble Pencil! Reva's note: This is not created digitally, it's all hand drawn and inked.
last edited on July 18, 2011 10:22AM
rmmanuel at 7:20PM, Feb. 10, 2008
(offline)
Doctor Shadow
I'd have to say that out of all the characters I created for Hestonia, and the book: Akas the Bloodless, Silver is one of my all-time favourite female protagonists. She doesn't need a strong man to help her, she doesn't take crap from anyone and she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous when Reva draws her.

She's my fav'
Doctor Shadow at 5:26AM, Feb. 12, 2008
(online)
*grins*

Good to know :)
A Ronin writer, a masterless samurai of the written word…
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Chronicles_of_Wyrden/
Updating: Thursdays. Now in glorious Ink Wash and Water Soluble Pencil! Reva's note: This is not created digitally, it's all hand drawn and inked.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon